Episode 30: What Do You Want Me To Do?! (Group 1)

City Of Flowers

Sierra: Taking leisurely walks really makes the time fly

Jamil: I’m curious about their selection of souvenirs, but… We don’t have much time before the meeting.

Malleus: Being late is out of the question. We must be on time.

Jasmine: You seem really determined.

Rollo: You should start heading to the rendezvous point, then. There are many souvenir stalls around the plaza as well.

Rihanna: Is there anything else here you want to visit before we go on our way?

Malleus: Hm, what do you want to do, Sebek?

Sebek: M-me, my lord!?

Malleus: Yes, as you are the youngest, I would like to indulge in your choices.

Sebek: I couldn’t possibly ask you to indulge my fancies, Lord Malleus!!

Malleus: I don’t mind. I already discussed it with Riddle, Jamil, Jasmine and Yuna while you were chasing the goat around.

Riddle: You’re still a freshman, after all. You can be a little selfish from time to time.

Ruby: Yeah, don’t be shy. You definitely look like you want to try something.

Sebek: Oh, no! I’m satisfied with appreciating the city’s history with you all…

(stomach growling~~~)

Riddle, Ruby and Yuna: Oh-ho~

Jamil: So you were just hungry, huh.

Sebek: No, I…!

Jamil: Don’t sweat it. We’re interested in the city’s cuisine as well.

Sierra: Yes, of course. I would like to experience the City of Flowers’ food culture as well.

Malleus: Flamm Siblings, is there anything you’d like to recommend?

Rollo: Recommendations…? Yes, we do. Please followus.

Sebek: I– I’m really sorry about this, humans.

Rollo: It’s Rollo Flamm.

Rihanna: And Rihanna Flamm.