Episode 51: Take A Good Rest...

Noble Bell College

Miyuki: Damn… You’re persistent!

Riddle: Miyuki, dodge to your right! HAAAHHH!!

Miyuki: Whoa, that was close. Thank you so much, Riddle-san…!

Riddle: Hah, hah… This is child’s play. Nothing you should thank me for…

Miyuki: …… Riddle-san… It looks like they managed to get away safely.

Riddle: I see… That’s good…

Miyuki: You’ve used too much magic keeping the flowers in line, Riddle-san. You’re slowly losing altitude, too… You’re running out of both magic and stamina, aren’t you…?

Riddle: Hm, even if I were, it’s not enough reason for us to withdraw. I’ve volunteered myself for this role, so I’ll do what I can to keep these flowers in line.

Miyuki: But you’re already so exhausted…! Th-there’s more of them! Riddle-san, let’s fly higher and get to safety!!

Riddle: …

Miyuki: Riddle-san? … Ah, a vine’s got his leg! I’ll take it off for you! Please bear with it for a bit longer!!

Riddle: Stay away, Miyuki! It’s dangerous!!

Miyuki: B-but I can’t let the flower get you, Riddle-san!

Riddle: It’s alright. I’m a bit frustrated… I thought we could have… bought them a little more time…

Miyuki: Riddle-san!? Don’t let go of your broom! Please fight back! … Oh, no! More flowers are flocking around him…!!

Riddle: Miyuki … Go… Escape while the flowers are… feeding off of my energy… I want to… to protect… you, at the very least for Silver… Ack!!

Miyuki: Riddle-san…… DON’T UNDERESTIMATE ME–!!!!

Riddle: … What…?

Miyuki: Didn’t Rook-san say that I could assist you beautifully? You want to protect me? Don’t kid yourself…I’m here to protect you!! “Close your eyes, and quiet your breathing…”

Riddle: Wh-what is this…!? Is this your unique magic, Miyuki!?

Miyuki: Sleep Kiss!

Riddle: Wha– Miyuki, you… How could you… do this…? Ah…

Miyuki: Thank you for all that you’ve done so far, Riddle-san. I Love you Riddle-san... Please take a good rest and leave this one to me. My unique magic can confine a target in a barrier of pure magic. The target ends up falling asleep while inside, but the good news is, they’re safe from any external forces. In other words… Riddle-san is safe as long as I’m still standing. Unlike Riddle-senpai, I can’t overwhelm you with my magic alone. But I’m not losing when it comes to sheer willpower! I’m gonna fly, fly, and fly until they ring that bell! Watch me outrun all of you!! Bring it on. I am the Princess Fae Of Diasomnia… Try and catch me if you can!!