✿30

Yes I'm a nude~

The ringing sound of the door bell echoed through the whole quiet apartment as Eunseo rushed to the door

The ringing sound of the door bell echoed through the whole quiet apartment as Eunseo rushed to the door. She opened it and met with a very familiar man. The light brown-haired male became worried when he saw her tensed condition. "Thanks for coming", she said.

Jeno then asked, "Where is he?"

"On the bed."

The man invited himself inside and rushed to the bedroom. There he saw the small kid lying on the soft bed, shivering in cold. Jeno wrapped Rowoon in a small blanket and carried him in his arms. Eunseo wore a denim jacket on her t-shirt and went outside along with the two. She locked the door and walked downstairs. She noticed a red open-top car and thought that her brother borrowed it from Jaemin.

The twenty-two-year old male opened the door of the back seat and said, "Sit at the back with Rowoon. It will be safer." He passed the boy to his sister. "Cover him properly."

"Yeah." She took her seat and hugged the child tightly, waiting for Jeno to sit on the driver's seat. They drove off to the hospital as the cold wind hit their faces. The roads were almost empty with a few other cars. They finally reached the hospital and got an appointment of a child-specialist doctor.

After the check up, the doctor said, "Don't worry. I am giving him a tonic and a nose drop. Actually it's just normal cough and cold but the mucus filled the bronchi of his lungs so, he was having trouble in breathing. I am giving the drop now." The doctor helped to put the medicinal drop inside his nose. "Now he will get a little bit relief. Give him some honey. That's good for him. He will get soon." The older woman began writing the prescription.

"Actually Doctor, he is still a kid. So, I really got scared when he didn't stop crying", said Eunseo who was carrying Rowoon.

"I understand, it's completely normal. Take care of him. And take the required medicines from the hospital." The doctor gave her the prescription as she smiled at the toodler. "Bye Rowoon. You get well soon."

The child weakly waved his hand as his mother bowed to the older and exited the clinic. Jeno was leaning on the wall outside, waiting for them. When he heard her voice, he stood straight and asked, "What did the doctor tell?"

"There's nothing to worry about. It's normal cough and cold. I shouldn't have let him play out after the rain."

"Oh I see. But you can't do anything. Kids are kids. Remember how we used to love playing in the rain too? But rain these days is not good for health especially for kids."

"Hmm. I'll be more careful." She nodded.

"Give me the prescription. I will buy the medicines and you stay here."

At the end, three of them reached Eunseo's small apartment. Eunseo changed Rowoon's clothes after washing their hands and feet. She laid him on the bed and sang a lullaby to make him fall asleep faster. The three-year-old was now in deep sleep as she turned around and noticed Jeno sitting on the couch, observing her room.