Chapter 1

Once papyrus was gone, Alex sat down on his bed. At first, he was ecstatic to be sans. Then he realized; now that he is sans, frisk will eventually fall, if they haven't already. This means that he will have to experience everything, from true pacifist to genocide, over and over again. That is, if sans actually remembered the timelines. If Alex remembered correctly, then it's possible that sans only got reports about timelines being erased, and didn't actually remember those times. However, Alex wasn't out of the ball park yet, his own soul may have enough determination to remember, if not, than his and sans combined might.

Alex decided to stop thinking about that and get dressed. He soon discovered that sans had several pairs of the same cloths and nothing else. Well, aside from the jacket as he only had one. With that out of the way, he decided to see how the whole status thing worked. "Uhm, status?" Nothing happened. "Hmm, check" again, nothing happened. "Maybe if I concentrate on the stats menu, it'll appear" Alex said to to himself. Alex thought about the status screen, and slightly focused on it. This time it actually appeared. "Good to know that this is how it works" Alex said before reading over his stats.

Sans(Alex)
LV 1
HP: 21/21

AT 2 Exp: 0
DF 2. Next: 10

Weapon: none
Armor: none

"That's strange, maybe my stats are like this because I'm not sans" Alex hypothesized. He decided he would continue hypothesizing later, and went down stairs.
________________________________
Alex was nervous to talk to papyrus. It's one thing seeing a character through a screen, it's another when you meet them in real life. Another thing is that papyrus was really tall, and Alex (sans) was really short. This made papyrus look like a giant to him.

"H-hey paps" Alex said. "Oh sans, your down here before I was finished cooking, you really have changed!" Papyrus shouted happily. "Y-yeah" papyrus looked at Alex strangely. "Sans, is something wrong?" Papyrus asked, he had noticed Alex's nervousness.

"I'm fine papyrus, just feeling a bit sick" Alex said. "Oh no! I'm sure my breakfast spaghetti will help!" Papyrus quickly grabbed a plate, and put some of his freshly done spaghetti on it. He then served it to Alex. "Eat up sans, you'll feel better in no time!" Alex would stare at the spaghetti 'it couldn't be that bad'. He grabbed a fork, and swirled some spaghetti around it. 'Here goes nothing' Alex would try to eat the spaghetti, but as soon as it entered his mouth, he had a huge urge to vomit, but he didn't.

"Well, how is it?" Papyrus asked. All Alex could do was put his thumbs up, before darting the bathroom and puking. He did even have time for to close the door. When it was over, he walked back into the kitchen and shakily said "it was so delicious that it made me throw up everything else I had eaten. I am also full now"

This was enough for papyrus to accept, and after 30 minutes, papyrus was finished with breakfast. This is when they began to leave. "Hey paps, I uh, forgot how to use magic" Alex Said. "What!!!! How could you forget how to use magic?!" Papyrus yelled out, making Alex clutch his non existent ears. "Well you see, I haven't used it in a long time." Alex hoped this excused would work. "Ah alright, never fear, because your great brother papyrus is here! I'll teach you how to use magic again sans, you'll even be better at it then before!"
______________________________

[hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. If there's any mistakes or writing errors I make, feel free to correct me!]