Chapter 5

The battle started with Flowey. He sent multiple 'friendlyness pellets' towards Alex. Which he dodged easily before launching a bone spear towards flowey. Flowey quickly plunged himself underground to avoid the spear and then attempted to wrap his vines around alex.

In response, Alex placed his hand on the ground and summoned sharp bones all around him, piercing the large vines, and leaving flowey stuck. "Shit" flowey struggled to get his vines off of the the bones.

Alex smirked while raising his hand, and summoning a gaster blaster behind flowey. "Die!"

'Shit shit shit shit, what am I supposed to do. Wait, maybe this'll work!'

The thorns on the vines began to vibrate before  blasting towards sans at breakneck speeds, causing Alex to teleport outside of what had basically became a vine trap, and cancel the gaster blaster.

"Impressive" Alex says before thrusting a bone through the ground underneath flowey, launching him into the sky. Followed by multiple gaster blasters phasing into existence around flowey while he's midair.

Without any way to escape, flowey gets blasted into oblivion. As beams faded, flowey was revealed to be alive, albeit heavily damaged with incredibly bad burns, scratches, and some petals missing. 'How did he survive that? He should've definitely died, since I'm much stronger than normal sans, and karma should still have an affect.'

Flowey was shivering in fear. As well as frozen in fear, he couldn't move. Sans began approaching flowey. "No I don't want to die!" He shouted. However, just before alex could reach him, his fear disappeared completely and he began to smirk.

"Let's see how you feel after getting Lasered!" He shouted, before a large vine bigger than sans snaked around him. The end of the vine opened up as if it was a mouth, and began charging a blast.

Before the vine blasted its beam, Alex put up his barrier in the Knick of time. He could've just dodged, but he wanted to see how effective his barrier was. Low and behold, it barely cracked under the pressure. And once the beam faded, and sans was shown to be unharmed, flowey began to sweat.

"W-what are you?"

"I'm a monster, just like you" Alex answered.

"They're just over here!" Looking in the direction of the voice,  sans saw the bunny monster he had saved leading a few of the royal guard that were posted in Snowden to the site of the battle. Flowey noticed this too, and used this opportunity to escape while Alex was distracted.
—————————————————-
Flowey POV
After having escaped sans, Flowey retreated to his base which was in a cave full of flowers like him. The roof was open to the surface so the flowers could grow.

'If I had stayed any longer, I surely would have died, or worse. But it wasn't all for naught, I was able to learn how to shoot lasers after all.' Flowey thought to himself, as he continued to build on to his base.

Flowey then took out his soul and observed it. It kept glitching and Changing back and forth between a human soul, and a rhombus shaped soul with purple splotches. However, that wasn't the only thing wrong with his soul, it also had a black chain wrapped around it.

'Ever since I met that man, this chain has been around my heart thing. And now, Everytime I see a monster, I go crazy, and attack them, and ensue on a rampage.' Flowey had awoken in this world 2 months ago, and one month ago, he met a man as dark as space. Shortly after, he blacked out, and didn't know what happened after.

'Well, I guess I should practice with the laser thing.' With that in mind, he began experimenting. After getting better at shooting the blast, he remembered what he did in the fight against sans, and tried the laser attack with it. Fortunately for flowey, it worked, and result was him shooting beams out of the tips of his thorns.

Though, it was very tiring hard. He learned best mid battle, with his life on the line. He learned that during his rampage. This is why he rarely practice's. Anyways, with that practice out of the way, he goes to rest.

'Well, with nothing else to do, I guess I should sleep. Rest is important after all' flowey thought, as he drifted off into a somewhat peaceful sleep, unaware of what is going to happen to him.

In the dark shadows of the cave, a voice spoke quietly. "It seems your going to need my help." After that, a dome as black as the void surrounded flowey.
————————————————————————
Name: Raymen (flowey)
Level: 5
Hp: 174
Age: 15
Atk: 57
Def:50
———————————
Hello everyone, Hru? Did you enjoy this chapter?

Was the fight scene alright? I know I probably need to improve a lot.

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed, hope you have a good day :)