Chapter 4

6 months had passed since Alex's first meeting with Joshua. In that time, he got to know him well. He visited him often, but that didn't stop him from training. He was sort of a megalomaniac, in the smallest sense of course.

Anyways, during training he often experimented with magic, leading to him coming up with knew ideas. Said ideas being a bone sword, a barrier, and cloning. He had already completed the bone sword, and the barrier, so now he was working on the cloning technique. The idea behind it was that by taking a piece of his soul, and then making a body around it out of magic, and then connecting that piece of the soul to the body, he would effectively have a clone of himself that he could control. Though, it would most likely end up being more of a hive mind type of thing. Yes, he got inspiration naruto.

Other than that, he discovered that the glowing blue eye gimmick that sans has is mostly a scare tactic. Though when he did use it, he felt an energy boost. Alex is hoping he can evolve it to be some kind of power boost.

With all that out of the way, Alex is now looking through a shops catolaugoe of clothing, he was tired of wearing the same thing every day. Seeing nothing he liked, he began to leave the shop, only to be stopped by the shop keeper. "Sir, if there's nothing you like, we take custom commissions"

"You do? How much does it cost?" Alex asked.

"It all depends on what you submit, but the lowest amount we'll take is 50g" the shopkeeper informed.

"Well if that's the case. What would it cost if I said I wanted the same cloths, just with the blue turned into black, and the white turned into a golden yellow? Along with fluff being added to the hood of my jacket?"

"Let me see, that would cost around 150g" the shopkeeper replied..

"Then I'll commission that." Alex said.

As he paid the shop keeper the required amount, two royal knights approached Alex. "Sans, king asgore requires your presence." They then left without saying another word.

'Hmm, I wonder what this could be about. If he just wanted me to visit, he wouldn't have sent royal guards. good thing I'm already in the royal capital.' With that, he left the shop before heading into an alley and using his shortcut.
—————————————————————
"So what is it you need?" Alex questioned. There seemed to be an anxious vibe about the throne room today. Asgore motioned for the guards to leave the room. Which was strange in itself, as there was never usually any guards in the throne room.

"Alex, monsters have been disappearing a rapid pace. I sent the royal guard out to investigate, and when they came back, I was informed that they found piles of dust all throughout the underground."

"Dust? Someone's been killing these monsters?"

"Unfortunately, that seems to be the case. The only culprit is flowey, but no one has seen him."

"It could be someone else though" Alex said. "This world isn't just some game, any number of things could end up being different, and maybe, there could already be many thing's different."

"I recognize that possibility, however I'm just stating the most likely suspect" asgore said. "Now, I didn't call you to simply discuss who the murderer could. I called you here so I can request your assistance."

"Isn't the royal guard already investigating?" Alex asked.

"They were, but I re positioned them throughout the underground at the most populated areas, but even so, there are still many monsters in danger, since not all live in the populated areas" Asgore explained.

"Ah, that makes sense. Of course I'll help you out. I've gotten to many monsters, and become their friends. I can't just let a murderer roam freely" Alex answered. 'And besides, I have nothing other to do than train, and this will give me a good chance to test out my new spells.'

"Thank you."

"I'll go ahead and get started, see yah." With that, Alex teleported out of the throne room, and began patrolling the underground.
————————————————————-

Alex was trudging through the snow towards Snowden. He still hadn't seen anything suspicious happen, but he was still looking. He had already visited the sites of the murders to no avail, so his only choice was to payroll without aim.

until he heard a scream echo through the valley. Without any delay, he teleported to the location he heard the scream. What he found was a rabbit monster being strangled by vines, and simultaneously being pulled apart in four different directions.

As quickly as he could, Alex summoned a bone sword, and slice through the vines. "Go, get out of here now!" Two more vines shot out from beneath the ground, but Alex cut them to pieces before they could get far.

"What the hell, get out of my way!!" Looking in the direction of the voice, Alex discovered flowey. "I knew it."

"Fine if you won't get out of my way. Then you'll have to be it's replacement." Flowers smirk twisted into something horrific, and unnatural.

Alex didn't say anything, he just prepared himself for the fight.
————————————————————————
Stats
Name: Alex (sans)
Age: 17
Hp:150
Atk: 55
Def: 54
——————
Hello everyone, sorry for the long as hell wait, just haven't really been feeling undertale. Either way I hope you enjoyed it.

I personally think I messed up the writing, but idk.

Anyways, have a good day.