Getting the Haunted House Ready

This story takes place in the Rosie's Rules universe. Me, the Pikwik Pack Duggee and the Squirrels, and all of the monsters (including some around the world mythical creatures) who are going to be in it just finished building a giant haunted house for Halloween.

Me: Great job everybody, now all we need to do is to decorate it.

Suki: With witch cauldrons!

Axel: Skeletons!

Hazel: Stars!

Tibor: And slime!

Me: Great ideas all around, Pikwik Pack.

Betty: We also need cobwebs!

Happy: Colored water!

Norrie: Polka dots!

Tag: Jack O Lanterns!

Roly: MONSTERS!

Monsters: We already have the monsters.

Roly: WOO HOO!!

Me: Let's get decorating!

A montage shows us all decorating the haunted house and it was perfect after the montage.

Me: And now, we have to get you 9 ready to work inside the haunted house.

Axel: We get to work in the haunted house?!

I nod. The scene changes to inside the haunted house in a small hallway.

Me: This room is where I will make the vortex. (takes out Mythix wand) Mythix!

I transform into my Mythix form. The Squirrels were amazed because they never saw me in my Mythix before.

Norrie: You look beautiful, Julieana.

Betty: Yes, you look like an ancient fairy trying to look modern and nearly failed.

Me: You can look like this too. You just have to step into the vortex, if you would all step aside, please.

They all step aside, then I point my Mythix wand in front of me.

Me: Legendarius Worldus Vortextus Portalus.

My wand starts to create the portal and as it did, the small hallway lit up and it turns it was the entrance to a vortex in a fun house and it started to spin around with crazy carnival music playing in the background.

Hazel: (giggles) It's like a carnival ride!

Suki and Tibor hug each other in fear, and after a few seconds, the portal was ready to be stepped into.

Me: Now prepare yourselves for fantasy and wonder.

We all go inside the portal.