Stepping Into the Vortex

Jun: Rosie, Javi, you will not believe what we found.

The Liu twins show them the portal.

Fuentes cousins: Wow.

Quinn: I know, we found it when we were trying to protect the Ma Doi/Kui Doi from (confusly) La Llorona. 

Jun: And speaking of her, why was she so evil and not nice like the Ma Doi/Kui Doi?

Javi: Because she tries to take children and keep them as her own.

Liu twins: What?! That is so wrong!

Rosie: I know. But enough about her. Let's go into that portal, shall we?

Rosie goes into the portal and the others follow her. The portal closes and opens back up in the Legendarium doorway and the 4 kids go out of it.

Fuentes cousins/Liu twins: (amazed) Whooooa.

T. L. D.: Welcome, to the Legendarium World. (shows 4 blank wands) Here are your wands.

The 4 wands go to the Fuentes cousins and the Liu twins and they start to transform into their Mythix forms when they each take 1. They are all amazed of their forms.

T. L. D.: But be warned. (shows images) Many people who have stepped into Julieana's haunted house and into the vortex from there to here have tried to make it to end, but they all failed in fear.

Jun: Yeah.

Quinn: We heard, but we are going in. Right guys?

Jun: Yeah!

Fuentes cousins: (nervously) Yeah.

The 4 kids fly through the door way and were confused by the scene because it (still) looks like Canada.

Rosie: Hmm, I wonder where we should go to get to the Krakens? I gotta know.

🎶 I have a great big question

And I just can't let it go

Yo queiro saberlo

I really gotta know 🎶

Where should we go to get to the Krakens? Maybe...

🎶 To a forest where all of the gnomes are good

And a land full of unicorns in their own neighborhood

Singing with mermaids in oceans so blue

And flying with lots of fairies too 🎶

That would be mythi-tastical.

Wendigos: (popping out of bushes) Here are your lists.

Javi: Ahh! (strikes Wendigo with wand)

The Wendigo still hold up its list and the Liu twins each take 1 from a Wendigo. Their eyes go back and forth while going a bit down as they read the lists.

1st: Go to the Gods and Goddesses' gathering pyramid in Egypt

2nd: Go to the Amazon Rainforest in Brazil

3rd: Go to Mexico City

4th: Go to the forest in Kyoto, Japan

5th: Go to the bay in Oslo, Norway

Jun: Well this seems simple enough. Go to Egypt, go to Brazil, go to Mexico, go to Japan and go to Norway.

Quinn: All right, let's do this for real.

Javi: (nervously) Yeah, let's do this for real.

The Fuentes cousins and the Liu twins fly upward.