In the Legendarium World

Another portal opens up and we come out of it. The Squirrels were once again amazed.

Suki: If we knew we were coming back to the Legendarium World, we would've brought our Mythix wands with us.

Then I opened 4 portals each above the Pikwik Pack and their Mythix wands drop out of the portals and into the Pikwik Pack's hands.

Tibor: Well that's convenient.

Pikwik Pack: Mythix!

They all transform into their Mythix forms and once again the Squirrels are amazed.

Tag: You all look amazing!

Squirrels: Can we look like that too, Duggee?

Duggee thinks.

Legendarium World entrance: Of course you can.

Squirrels: Who said that?

Legendarium World entrance: I did. Are you friends of Julieana Williams and the Pikwik Pack?

Betty: Well Mr. Entrance...

Legendarium World entrance: Please, call me T.L.G.W.. Short for The Legendarium Gate Way.

Betty: Okay. Well Mr. T.L.G.W., we're friends with Julieana, but not with the Pikwik Pack, yet.

The Legendarium Doorway: Then let me be the 1st to welcome you 6 to the Legendarium World.

6 blank wands appear in T.L. D. and they go to Duggee and the Squirrels. They each take 1 and transform into their Mythix forms. They're once again amazed.

The Legendarium Doorway: Now tell me Julieana, why are you, the Pikwik Pack, and these other 6 animals here on Halloween?

Me: Well T.L.D., I created a haunted house and I made a vortex portal from their to here, so I was wondering if I could somehow turn the Legendarium World into a part of my haunted house while (points to) the Squirrels are transformed into mythical creatures so they can also be part of the haunted house?

The Squirrels: (shocked) What?!

The Legendarium Doorway laughs.

The Legendarium Doorway: Since it's Halloween, the time when some mythical creatures enjoy themselves trying to scare children, you may use the Legendarium World as part of your haunted house.

The Squirrels: (flying into the gate way) Yay!

They all fly through the gate way giggling and Duggee follows while woofing.

Me: Come on Pikwik Pack, let's finish this haunted house.

Then we go through the door way too. The Squirrels are confused about the Legendarium World because where they are looks similar to Canada.

Me: Welcome to the Legendarium World.

The Squirrels: (dissappointed) Boo!

Suddenly, Canadian mythical creatures come out scaring Duggee and the Squirrels.

Betty: Okay(2x), it's the Legendarium World!

Tag: We take it back when we said boo!

The mythical creatures go back to hiding.

Me: Everyone, follow me.