Transformations

Some time later, we're in Egypt.

Me: Alright Squirrels, it is time, for your transformations. First, I need Happy, and Roly.

Happy and Roly come to me while laughing. Then, I use my Mythix wand to slice their bodies in half. Everyone was shocked.

Tag: Julieana, you've sliced Happy and Roly's bodies in half.

Betty: Why'd you do that?

Me: Because I only need (magically lifts up) Happy's top half, and (magically lifts up) Roly's bottom half. Now, are you 2 ready to be transformed?

Happy and Roly: Yeah!

Me: OK then. Ammitus Transformatius!

My Mythix wand combines Happy's top half and Roly's bottom half and they transform into an Ammit. Everyone was impressed.

Betty: (thinking) Hmm, if Jullieana can do that, then...

Betty then rubs 2 of her tentacles together while having an evil like smile on her face.

Norrie: (off screen) Betty? (on screen) Betty?

Betty: (snaps out of it) Hmm?

Norrie: Are you okay?

Betty: Yeah I'm okay. (under her breath) But pretty soon I'll be more than okay.

Betty starts quietly laughing, and it intensifies. She stops when she notices the other Squirrels, Duggee, and the Pikwik Pack confused of her.

Betty: Okay Julieana, who's next?

Later in Brazil,

Me: OK, next up, is Tag.

Tag: And what will I be transformed into?

Betty: And does it have anything to do with taking off someone's body part?

Me: No Betty, it has nothing to do with taking off someone's body part(s). And Tag, you will be transformed (takes out list) into a- (the list reveals to be a list of Brazilian mythical creatures) uh aha. Boiunaus Transformatius.

My Mythix wand transforms Tag into a Boiuna. Later in Mexico,

Me: Next is Duggee. Chupacabrus Transformatius.

My Mythix wand transforms Duggee into a Chupacabra. Later in Japan,

Me: Next is Norrie. The only problem is there are a lot of mythical creatures in Japan, so it's going to be pretty hard to choose which 1.

Norrie: Why don't you choose something cute and harmless?

I'm still thinking, and then, it hit me.

Me: Bakenekus Tranformatius.

I use my Mythix wand to transform Norrie into a Bakeneko.

Norrie: (gasps) I am adorable!

Later in Norway,

Me: Now Betty, I bet you are going to love this transformation.

Suddenly, Krakens came out of the water.

Betty: Am I going to be 1 of those?!

Me: You'll see, now dive into the water, please.

Betty dives into the water and join the Krakens.

Me: Krakenus Tranformatius.

My Mythix wand transforms Betty into a Kraken.

Betty: Oh my gosh! I look amazing!

Axel: And what about us, Julieana?

Julieana: You guys are perfect just the way you are.

Betty: (cackles) I bet everyone who doesn't believe in monsters that steps into the haunted house will wish they hadn't said-