Vowing to Go In (Or Not?)

Javi: There's no such thing as monsters.

Lili: That's what me and the other big kids thought too, but we were so wrong.

Which means my haunted house was a success!

Alma: And you do not want to step into the vortex.

Sam: I heard 5 water creatures each ate a member of the Pikwik Pack and Captain Kate.

Lola: I heard 5 of them each is a member of the Pikwik Pack and Captain Kate.

Captain Kate: (in the distance on screen) I heard that. And for the record, Julieana surprised me in that vortex while I was sleeping in me ship.

Captain Kate opens a portal with her crystal that leads to the inside of her ship and walks through it. The portal disappears.

Javi: See? It proves Julieana's haunted house is nothing but baloney.

Sam: You'll wish you haven't said that after you stepped inside.

Jun: Look everyone, me and Quinn asked the Pikwik Pack a few days that they would come to our house tonight for a sleepover, and we are not moving it to a different day.

Lili: 1: You just described postpone at the end of your sentence, 2: I don't want to get into the fact that you sound like Suki, And 3: We are begging you NOT to go in that house!! 

Alma/Junior/Lili/Lola/all their friends: It's for your own safety!

Rosie/Javi/Jun/Quinn: (mockingly) It's for our own safety. Ha, ha, ha.

Javi: (he, Rosie and the Liu twins go to the haunted house): Listen everyone, we're going into this haunted house created by Julieana.

Quinn: (opens door) And we're going to have that sleepover with the Pikwik Pack, tonight.

Sam: We're warning you 4 for the last time: DO NOT GO IN THAT HOUSE!!

Rosie, Javi and the Liu twins go into the house.

Everyone outside the house: NOOO!!!!

Jun: Ha! Monsters.

Quinn: (fakes being scared) I'm so scared!

The Liu twins laugh with bravery. As for the 2 Fuentes cousins, they're unsure if they made the right choice stepping into my haunted house.

Rosie: (nervously) Um, yeah.

Javi: (nervously) Not, scary at all.

The 2 cousins laugh nervously. Suddenly, the lights went out.

Javi: Aw, swell.

Ghosts moans are heard.

Rosie: Que es eso?

Javi: (gasps) What's that?

2 Ma Doi/Kui Doi weakly walk to the 4 children.

Liu twins: Awesome! 

Jun: Guys, these are Ma Doi, that are also called Kui Doi, also known as hungry ghosts.

Quinn: But don't worry, they won't eat us.

The Liu twins run to the Ma Doi/Kui Doi, but the Fuentes cousins stay still nervously.

Liu twins: How do you do nice ghosts?

The 2 ghosts sniff Jun.

Both Ma Doi/Kui Doi: Sweet Chinese treat.

Jun: Oh, (removes hat) you both want this lychee fruit I keep in my hat? Hold on, I'll make them so you 2 can eat them.

Jun drops 2 packaging each containing 1 lychee fruit and stomps on them, making them ghost like. The 2 Ma Doi/Kui Doi each take 1, and eat it.

Quinn: (while the 2 Ma Doi/Kui Doi eat) See? They're nice ghosts.

Rosie: We can see that.

A woman ghost moan is heard and Rosie and Javi turn their heads.

Javi: But that ghost isn't friendly.

A ghost woman in a Mexican wedding outfit is seen on screen.

Rosie and Javi: IT'S LA LLORONA!!

The 2 Fuentes cousins run back outside at the entrance quivering in horror. 

Rosie: (to us) Rosie's Rule: Always watch out for La Llorona.

But then they stopped when they notice the 16 Hudson kids, Alma, Junior and their friends still there.

Alma: See? We understand if you don't want to finish the whole house.

The 16 Hudson kids, Junior, and Alma's friends start to leave dejectedly.

Javi: Oh (stutters) uh uh uh uh no, we'll go through the whole thing, we just for got some supplies.

Rosie: Si, some supplies. (grabs some cobwebs) These.

Javi: (grabs stuffed werewolf) This.

Rosie: (grabs witch wand) This.

Javi: And (grabs skeleton teeth but actually takes skull) these. Now if you'll excuse us, (he and Rosie head back inside) we're off to save the Pikwik-

A flash is seen from inside the house.

Javi: -Pack.

Javi closes the door and everyone outside the house cheers.