Child and Cylclops 💕👁️‍🗨️

For Floonster

For Floonster

Also, please check out their Doors story 'wtf is a child doing here?' It's so wholesome and cute oml

Seek x child! Reader platonic (with a little bit of fluff and a tiny pinch of angst)

Reader is 7 years old, wearing ripped clothes, and is holding a stuffed bunny btw

(F/c) means favorite color
(P/n) means plushie name

~Y/N POV~

I stumbled upon a really tall building with so many windows. My mouth went agape as I tilted my head up to look at the exterior of this weird place.

"Big building.", I whispered in surprise. I then walked up to the entrance and used every bit of my strength with one arm to open the doors.

The inside of this building was so mesmerizing. I mean..The fireplace, the chairs...

THE FLOOR.

I walked all around the weird room still holding my (f/c) bunny plush and saw that there are elevators open.

Curious, I ran into one of the open elevators and saw the buttons.

"Buttons!", I yelled out and I literally pressed every single button. I like buttons. I really do. :)

Suddenly the elevator doors closed and I felt the whole floor move on its own. "Woah..", I said out loud, surprised that the floor was moving.

Finally there's this music that is so darn catchy it made me dance to the beat. I begin to hum to the tune while still dancing, moving my little legs and bottom to the music and swinging my bunny plush around.

Finally I heard a ding and the music stopped. The elevator doors open and I was met with a room.

I hesitantly walked out from the elevator and made my way to the door, only to see a weird thing on the knob blocking it.

"Aww..Lock!", I whined. I really wanted to go through this door. I looked to my left and crawled through the luggage cart to find a key to my right on the wall.

"Key!", I exclaimed as I grabbed the key and went to the door. I opened the lock thing (took my five minutes) and the door opened. I was in a new room and another door was visible.

I continued walking through the door and opening it. Only to see another door and another room.

And another door..

And another door..

And another door...

Okay this is starting to get boring.

While opening doors, there was light flickering and I could hear some sort of weird noise...and it was terrifying to me.

I looked around to see a closet and I quickly ran over and hid in it. I tightly held onto my bunny plushie to my chest.