Unexpected ❤️💟

More requests wooooooooooh!1!1!1!

Also I'm very sorry that I took very long on this. School just hates me one bit and I can't catch a break from it I'm so sorry dear requester-

But other than that, here it is..

Figure x male reader fluff (with a bit of angst)-

Please enjoy and thank u!

~Y/N POV~

Finally..Door 50

I thought in my head as I approached the door that were unlike the other doors I went through. I mean this one was differently made than the other doors, which were plain ass doors with numbers on them.

Eh whatever, I'll stick with it. As I walked toward the door, I heard growling and roaring and holy shit it made a chill in my spine. Like what the fuck is that?

But I held onto my brave side and took a couple deep breaths.

I finally opened the door and right in front of my face was a reddish pinkish entity with long pool noodle arms that remind me of Slenderman along with ribs on his slender chest. On top of it, his head contained a huge ass mouth on his face, making me creeped out even more.

He was walking towards me legit so fast that I wanted to change my mind and book on outta here. Suddenly a noise of a vase shattering came and he instantly turned left, not coming towards me anymore.

I stood there with eyes widened. Holy shit..I guess I have to go through this huh?

I crouched down in hopes that the monster wouldn't hear me and come to me and I went to a nearby bookshelf steadily.

I peaked my head out the shelf to see the entity walking far enough to me to go to a desk filled with drawers. Once it was far away, I tiptoed my way to the desk.

The first thing I saw was a piece of paper that was glowing a faint blue light. I grabbed it and read it.

Huh..? What does this mean!? I said in my head, confused.

Okay wait..First is a star, then a diamond, a pentagon, a circle, and finally a triangle. I thought in my head, trying to understand all of this stuff.

Find a..Book from the shelf? And if you open it, find the..desired shape written on the paper and..

"Now this all makes sense..", I whispered out loud unknowingly like an idiot. I gasped as I had finally realized what I did and covered my mouth with my hand.