Turn On's ★

I KNOW I SAID THAT THERE WILL BE NO SMUT....

BUT THIS IS A CHAPTER ON HOW THE ENTITIES GET TURNED ON SEXUALLY.

THIS IS FOR ALL YOU HORNY FUCKS OUT THERE..

INCLUDING DoorsIsVeryCool ,YOU BETTER ENJOY THIS...

Also this is shit.

~Figure~

Literally by rubbing his body up and down. If you sneak up behind his blind ass and do this, he'll get instantly active and you won't be able to walk for a week or so.

~Seek~

Kissing or doing anything on his neck turns him on, even when you lick him cause that can turn him on faster than kissing him. Well you get the point...

~Screech~

They get sexually active by having their tentacles rubbed, tickled, massaged, literally anything that you can do to them. That includes kissing them and licking them (ooh la la~).

~Rush~

Kissing him all over his face can turn the entity on. That including on his forehead, cheeks, and even mouth (which turns him on even more). Be careful if you don't want to turn this guy on.

~Ambush~

He gets turned on by getting his chin rubbed and scratched. If you rub him for more than 30 minutes, well..Let's just say he'll treat you nicely.

~Timothy~

I KNOW IT IS STUPID AND WEIRD TO HAVE A SPIDER LIKE TIMOTHY GET TURNED ON BUT....

Timothy gets turned on by getting his head pat and rubbed....

Now since you are not a spider obviously, you have to be careful around Timothy. I mean if he has sex, he can die...

~Halt~

His main turn on is a combination of Rush and Ambush.

Yes, he gets sexually active by having his face kissed all over and his chin rubbed tenderly. He's just so damn precious when he gets turned on.

~Eyes~

Dirty talk and flirting is what gets Eyes off the sex track. Literally if you talk dirty in front of them in a very sexy way, they'll get turned on.

~Guiding Light~

Thigh riding and leg grinding turns him on and he couldn't help it.

If you make him cum, he'll still treat you in a very nice and tender way but you still won't be able to walk for a week or so.

~Jack~

Jack being Jack LOVES getting only his cheek kissed and that's what makes him literally horny.

But if you lick his cheek, let's just say that you'll be in a wheelchair for over a month so don't get your hopes up.

~Hide~

This is hard to explain but basically if you and Hide get WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY too close to each other, even in a closet, he'll get turned on because your body is touching his. Like you can feel him heat up within minutes after you get close to him.

~Window/Sally~

Massaging her is what makes her horny unintentionally. Like massage her shoulders, her thighs, her abdomen, EVERYWHERE all over her body and she'll feel her kitty 🐱 throb and heat up.

~Glitch~

He gets EXTREMELY horny if you rub on his thighs, especially his inner thighs, in which he'll treat you very roughly like a heated lion in a glitchy suit.

~Shadow~

Hardcore and rough cuddles and hugs is what makes this strange entity a little too horny than ever. Just like Hide, you will feel his transparent but physical body temperature rise up if you hug him.