A waltz in the forest 💖🦋

No request screenshot! (They don't want me to screenshot their comment so I better leave it be.)

I am very very very very sorry this also took forever yall...school is just being rabid this time of year...

This is still how I imagined humanoid Guiding Light to be:

But finally Oml here it is!

Humanoid! Guiding Light x reader fluff (with angst at the beginning I'm so sorry-)

Please enjoy, anonymous requester!

~Y/N POV~

I sat on the edge of my bed, crying and having tears pooling out of my eyes as I had such a terrible day with the entities. All I was trying to do was be nice to them..

Of course, they bullied me verbally and physically...AGAIN!

*flashback*

"STAY OUT!", Screech yelled at me as they almost bit my face off for "invading their privacy".

"I..I was just asking how are you doing..", I asked timidly. "I'm doing fine! Now get out!", they shouted and screeched at me. I huffed in disappointment as I walked away.

I crossed my arms and poured as I looked at the floor, trying not to cry.

Then I decided to talk to Rush and Ambush. At least they are slightly more nice than Screech. I went to Rush's room, where the gray entity and his green glitchy loud brother, Ambush, were trying to stack the cards into a tower.

The door was left open, so I easily went inside, hoping not to disturb the entities from their game time.

"Uh..Hey!", I timidly greeted them. They instantly got startled and with one accidental poke from Rush made the tower of cards fall down. The brothers groaned in frustration. "(Y/N)! We just got done building!", the gray faced entity yelled at me.

"I'm sorry..", I apologized. They both roll their eyes. "What the hell are you doing here?", Ambush asked me in a very harsh tone.

"I-I was just checking on how you both are doing.", I replied with a slight stutter at the start. "We were having fun..Until you showed up.", Rush answered. "I..I didn't mean to..", I said, feeling guilty for ruining their time.

"Oh really? Did you mean to invade our privacy earlier?", Ambush shouted at me, angry at my presence here in this hotel. I got startled at his sudden loud answer and angry tone. "I..No I wasn't..-"

"Please leave!", Rush yelled at me to get out of his room. Suddenly Ambush charged himself towards me and shoved me out of the room, making me land on my ass. The door was finally slammed on my face.

Tears were pricking at my eyes. 'Why do the entities hate me..?', I thought in my head. Then I decided to try to be friendly one more time with..Figure and Seek..