An annoying dude that is not annoying🖤💗

Here it is

Here it is. Sorry it took forever.

Humanoid! Screech x reader fluff

Also due to the honest fact of me not having any knowledge of their true gender, Screech's pronouns will be they/them.

Have fun reading this.

~Y/N POV~

Door 010

'Okay this ain't too bad.', I thought in my head as I roamed around the room, looking for something that might help me on my journey in this hotel.

I opened the drawers, being cautious on what unknowns might be in there (I got bit by a fucking spider few doors ago).

Luckily I found vitamins and a lighter in one of them. I grabbed them and I checked the lighter to see if it's working. Thankfully it is.

I sighed and went to the next door.

After going through 10 rooms and dodging an entity by hiding in a closet, I finally found myself in a dark room.

'Great.', I thought and I pulled out my lighter. I turned it on and proceeded my way through the dark room.

Only to find that the door...Was locked.

FUCKING SH-

I composed myself and quickly went to the nearest room to find a key for the locked door. There was still a little bit more time before my lighter runs out of fuel.

After a few drawers, I finally managed to find the fucking key. "Yes!", I whispered out loud. Suddenly my lighter went off. I tried to turn it back on but-

"Ah shit..", it didn't turn on. Luckily some blue green light shined nearby and I went out to see that it was shining on the locked door.

I smiled in relief and in one step-

Psst.

I suddenly got startled by this weird noise and turned away. There was nobody there. Holy shit what was that..?

I finally turned my head back...

To see a weird looking guy.

A guy with a suit, tentacle like hair, very white pale skin, and ink on the top of their head and hands. They were wearing some sort of suit and black charcoal shoes.

"Hello, (Y/N).", they greeted in a screechy voice. "It is really nice to meet-

SLAP

With one hit I gave to the creature, they instantly fell to the floor in pain and agony. I looked at them, giggling a little bit.

"OW! WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT!?", they screeched at me. "That's called a slap, hon.", I said with a sassy tone.