sugarhillchris

Harlem, New York
7:34 PM
Maria🧸
~~~~

me and Chris were on our 2 year anniversary date together at an expensive restaurant in Manhattan it was cute and sweet . We just finished having dessert which we shared it was a chocolate cake which is my favorite cake of all time .

He pays for the bill helps me out the seat i thank him and hold his hand as we walk out the building " thank you for tonight baby" I say smiling at him " your welcome mama " he says back smiling at me

I give him a kiss on the lips we hold it for about a minute or so, we pull away smiling we continue walking until we get to the car he unlocks the car doors opens my door first I get in and thank him he closes my door and jogs him way to the other side of the car he gets in and starts the car.

I hook my phone up to AUX I play our favorite song which was Separated by Avant he drives out the parking lot of the nice restaurant he places his hand on my thigh I look over at him he's driving with one hand he looks over at me real quick and smiles at me.

I lay my head on the window I close my eyes when I hear my phone ding I sigh and pick up my phone to see my older cousin Melz texted me about dd & Ddot.

Melz💟
Dd & Ddot want to know if they can stay the night at ya house . They still a bit upset about notti
I gotchu Melz tell them to be ready in 25 minutes.
Okay thank you love ya💜
Love ya to💜

" Chris, we got to get dd & Ddot they wanna stay the night at the house ." I say looking at him
" Igh I gotchu ma" he say's focusing on the road

Me, Jstar, Melz, Dd , & Justin were all cousins me and notti were the closest he had his own room at me &Chris house half of his stuff his still in that room I'm scared to move anything cause it's gonna hurt , he was my best friend fr we may not haven't gotten along all the time but he was my little brother .

Me & him had matching bracelets necklaces and promise rings when he passed I got his matching bracelets and stuff cause I couldn't handle losing him it still hurts cause people are talking about him and it's disgusting and disrespectful I simply ignore everyone texting me on instagram and snap.

I look up to see we are almost to dd house I text them to let them know we almost there so be outside.
DD🖤✌🏾
We almost there be outside :(
seen

I turn my phone off and look that we is infront of the apartment complex I see the boys come outside the doors Chris unlocks the doors the boys get in the car " y'all ready " Chris says the boys nod their heads yes I sigh softly trying not to cry

I look out the window and at the sky I think of all the memories that we all had together since we were 1 years old I wipe my eyes and start crying silently dd taps my shoulder I quickly wipe my eyes and turn around to face him.

" it's gonna be okay Maria" he says softly i sigh and nod my head he sighs and hugs me i immediately burst into tears Chris pulls the car over on the street he puts the car in park " mama it's gonna be okay I promise you " he says wiping my eyes

I wipe my eyes they all hug me I smile and thank them for being there for me i decided that I'll check on the boys when we get in the house. Chris starts the car and starts driving the car to our apartment 2 minutes away.

I play my favorite song while he drives which was LUV by Tory Lanez I mumble the lyrics while the boys scream them I laugh at them I calm down and see that we at the apartment complex he puts the car in park and gets out the car with the boys .

Chris opens my door i thank him and hold his hand the boys walk ahead of us we walk inside the building and up the stairs we get to our apartment door I unlock the door we enter the door I close it and take my shoes off I groan cause my feet was hurting in these heels.

I put the keys in the bowl by the front door I lock the door and head upstairs dd and Ddot went to their rooms I head to my room and see Chris changed is now playing the game I kiss his cheek as I walk pass him he smiles and continues playing the game .

I take off my clothes and change into my pjs which were Nike pros and a sports bra I put my hair into a messy bun put the scarf on and my bonnet as well . I put Brown Bear Slippers and head out the room to Ddots room first. I knock I hear a soft come in so I enter the room to see Ddot watching tv .

He looks up and sees it's me he pauses the show he was watching and sits up . " what's up Maria" he say's confused " Ddot be truthful are you okay" I say making eye contact with him

He starts crying I get in the bed with him and hug him I rub his back and massage his head he continues crying I softly say ' if you ever need anything let me know Ddot cause I'm always here for you' I plant a kiss on his forehead and cheek.

He lifts his head off my chest and wipes his tears " tomorrow me you & dd will have a day together while Chris is at work " he smiles once I say that " your the best Maria'' I smile at him and kiss his forehead. " goodnight Ddot " I say getting out the bed " good night Maria " he says back

I leave his room and head down the hall to dd's room I knock he says come in I go in and sit down on his bed he looks at me with tears in his eyes I hug him and rub his back he continues crying and I let him cause I know it hurts him more then it hurts me.

" I'm always here DD" I say lifting his head " if you ever need anything let me know I'm always here for you" I say he nods his head and smiles at me i kiss his forehead and cheek. " me you & Ddot are gonna have a day together while Chris is at work" I say smiling

He nods his head he lays back down I say good night and head out his room I close his door and head to my room down the hall. I enter the room to see Chris laying in bed washing Nailed It! I turn the lights off and get in the bed with him I lay my head on his chest and he wraps his arms around my waist he plants a kiss on my forehead and lips .

" good night mama" he says closing his eyes
" good night baby " I say going to sleep

~~~

Long one for y'all
Do y'all like my books?