83baby-🍁

Harlem, New York
Saturday
10;23pm
Azariah💕
(83baby name is Jay)

Azariah was in her bed with her boyfriend Today was her moms 2 year death anniversary so Azariah was upset today so Jay was gonna comfort her all day " mama wanna make cookies and we can eat it with ice cream?" Jay says kissing Azariah cheek Azari...

Azariah was in her bed with her boyfriend Today was her moms 2 year death anniversary so Azariah was upset today so Jay was gonna comfort her all day " mama wanna make cookies and we can eat it with ice cream?" Jay says kissing Azariah cheek Azariah nods her head no continuing to watch her moms old blogs she used to make when she was younger.

Azariah was really close to her mom then her dad , her pops didn't like Azariah because she wasn't meant to be born is what he always told her but Azariah mom says that she was meant to be born into the cruel world Azariah mom was a Real Estate agent so she's the reason that Azariah wanted to be a Real Estate Agent which is what she was.

" mamas" Jay calls out to Azariah who was staring into space Jay shakes her lightly which causes her to get out of her trance " yes love" Azariah asks pushing her glasses onto her face "put the computer away and let's watch a movie together" Jay closes her computer and puts it on the nightstand with her phone .

Jay puts on Home on Netflix which was their favorite movie to watch Azariah lays on Jay chest and watches the movie slowly dosing off to sleep " good night love" Azariah says "good night my heart"