deeplay4keeps-👺

Harlem, New York
10:29pm
Nola☪️
(23yrs old)

Nola was 8 months pregnant with a girl dee was excited to have a daughter with his girlfriend of 2 years dee was currently talking to his daughter Nola posted her video she took earlier this morning.

Nola places her phone down on the nightstand she has an appointment for an ultrasound at 9am " Dee says goodnight to Samira" Nola says fixing her hot pink bonnet on her head " goodnight princess" Dee says kissing Nola's stomach Nola smiles and lay...

Nola places her phone down on the nightstand she has an appointment for an ultrasound at 9am " Dee says goodnight to Samira" Nola says fixing her hot pink bonnet on her head " goodnight princess" Dee says kissing Nola's stomach Nola smiles and lays down on her pillow Dee lays down and kisses Nola on the lips before cuddling closer to her .

• next morning @ 7:00am•

Nola's 7am alarm goes off Des turns it off and shakes Nola " mama time to get up." Dee kisses her cheek Nola groans and sits up . Nola gets up from the bed stretches and puts her bunny slippers on Dee gets out the bed heads to the bathroom to start freshening up Nola goes in the bathroom and does her morning routine. Dee does his morning routine as well Dee leaves the bathroom so Nola can start doing her hair & makeup for the day.

Nola does her hair and makeup for the day Dee picks out his & Nola's outfit for the day which were Red Nike Techs with retro red 4s . Nola turn the bathroom lights off and heads to the bedroom to change into the fit , Nola puts her outfit on and so does Dee .

Nola takes her shoes off at the front door and heads to the living room Nola gets her phone out her purse unlocks her clothes phone and goes to gallery Nola smiles at the video her nurse sent to her.

Nola was excited to have her daughter in a month & a half Nola was 37 weeks pregnant Dee helps Nola up from the couch so they can take a nap together for a little bit . Nola thanks him and walks upstairs with him they get to their bedroom and change into their pjs Dee puts his bonnet on and so does Nola they lay in the bed together.

" love you my heart" Nola says dosing off " love you more mamas" Dee says going to sleep as well.

maternity photos