jstar-👻

Harlem, New York
9;09pm
- - - - -

You just finished cooking dinner for you , your husband & 2 kids " come eat you guys" You yell making Jstar's plate you had made shrimp Alfredo, homemade garlic bread & salad Heavy footsteps ring through your home " wash y'all's hands nasty" The kids run into the guest bathroom to wash their hands Jstar comes downstairs talking on the phone " thank you mamas" Jay kisses you on the cheek and sits down in the dining room Your 6 year old daughter comes into the kitchen and sits at the island.

Your 6 year old daughter patiently waits for you to make her plate you place the plate on the island and pour her some apple juice into a glass cup " thank you mommy" Your daughter says starting to eat her food Your son Jayson sits in the dining room with his dad you fix his plate and pours some apple juice into a cup as well " thank you mama" Jayson says taking his plate from your hands .

You go back into the kitchen to clean it up a little bit before doing some paperwork for work " mamas you eating?" Jay asks coming into the kitchen you nod your head no Jay hangs up the phone, places his dish into the sink and places his phone onto the counter " mama go eat I'll clean up" Jay says starting to wash the dishes You smile and grab a plate of food and sit down at the island where your daughter was " mommy I'm done" Jayson says placing his dirty plate into the sink

Jayson was 10 years old you had him when you were 18 and you had Your daughter Mya when you were 22 years old you and Jstar have been together since you guys were 16 years old you guys are now 28 years old with 2 children You were a influencer on social media , the only family you had was jstar's family who was happy that he had found love .

You finished eating your food placed the plate inside the sink " let's go get into showers and baths" You say to your kids Jayson runs upstairs to his bedroom Mya holds your hand as you guys walk upstairs your master bathroom " wanna take a bath or a shower?" You asks Mya " bath" Mya says you smile at her excitement and start the bath for her .

Jstar turns the downstairs lights off makes sure the front door is locked and goes upstairs to where is wife is at " Mya go grab you towel and bath toys" You say to your daughter as you put bubbles into the tub for her Mya runs out the bathroom and heads to her bedroom which was pink and white Mya grabs her folded towel off her nightstand and grabs 3 bath toys .

Mya runs back to the bathroom " Mommy when I get out the shower can we all watch a movie in your room?" You nod your head yes as you place her naked body into the bath tub " you have 25 minutes" You say placing your curly hair into a bun on top of your head You grab your facial cleanser and start washing your face Jay enter y'all's bedroom and puts his gun on the shelf where is kids can't reach it.

Jay changes into his pajamas which were Christmas pjs Jay posts his wife on social media just for the fun of it.

Jstar_Balla story•
4 secs ago

Jay turns his phone off once you come into the bedroom " I love you baby" You say kissing his lips Jay smiles into the kiss you do as well " I love you more mama" Jay says pulling away from the kiss You lay your head on his shoulder he rubs circle...

Jay turns his phone off once you come into the bedroom " I love you baby" You say kissing his lips Jay smiles into the kiss you do as well " I love you more mama" Jay says pulling away from the kiss You lay your head on his shoulder he rubs circles on your back " can you go check up on Jayson" You whisper in his ear Jay mumbles a yeah you get off him and Jay leaves the room " mommy I'm done" Mya yells from the bathroom You sigh cause you were exhausted you have been up with Mya since 6am " coming stitch"

You go into the bathroom drain the bath water and take your fresh clean daughter out the tub you wrap her pink hello kitty towel around her body " go put your matching Christmas pjs on and come into my room" You say picking her dirty clothes off the floor you throw them into the dirty laundry basket and turn the bathroom lights off.

You were going to take a shower you take your undergarments out the drawer and place them on the bed along with you pjs You grab you black rag from behind the door You head inside your master bathroom close the door You place your towel on the bathroom counter and start your shower water You take your your dirty clothes off put them into the dirty laundry basket as well and get into the shower You sigh in relief as the water hits your body You close your eyes.

You grab your gray rag and pour some dove body wash on your rag . You start washing your body up getting all the dirt off your body You rinse your body off and wash up one more time to make sure . You grab your shampoo bottle pour some into your hand you massage it into your scalp getting the dandruff out your head You rinse you head and put some conditioner in your head as well you massage it into your head as well rinsing it out to

You turn the shower off get out wrap your towel around you body You grab your white toothbrush and brush your teeth You finish and wipe you mouth with a black rag You open the bathroom door and sit down on the bed Jay was laying in the bed with Mya sleeping on his chest " Jayson was sleep" Jay says putting his phone on the charger You nod your head okay putting lotion on your body You put your undergarments on your body and puts your pjs on as well.

You fold the towel up and place it on the dresser You then lay in the bed on the right side since Mya was in the middle of the bed " Good night mama" Jay whispers kissing your forehead " good night baby" You say yawning going to sleep.

- - - -

is dd really with crystal again!? im happy for them tho I don't care at all but dang ddot just said he wasn't ready for a relationship he was focusing on music in that one interview dd said the same thing.
- - - -