1⃣

●◆●Yoongi●◆●

Another marriage.. Huff.. Everyone in this world is ggetting married. Jesus! When is my turn.

I was sitting on the Church Wedding Venue where an unknown wedding is going on. Well.. the interesting part is no one knows me here and I knew no one. So, What I am doing. Interesting..

I am a volunteer member of LGBTQ+ marraige and trustee of this Church which we have exclusively constructed for such marriages. Once this foundation has started there are many people who tied their knot with their loved ones withoit being judged. So, I am here to gift the newly wedded couple this red cover in my hand which is a Late honeymoon trip to Jeju dated after 2 months.

Ask me why

Well.. The secretery of our trust and my bloody Friend, Park fucking Jimin has booked a vaccation, but soon realised his mistake that he booked for the date after 2 months.

We have a ritual to provide gift for the new couples but since he already has the tickets he insisted to give those. Not a bad idea. If someone gives me 2 tickets for Jeju, I too will marry. Not because I am hungry for free tickets. Hahha.. I own a company. Whatever baggage comes with marriage, I am ready to take. I just... I just purely wanna get married to some good human. Just Men by the way.

And, its Jimin's duty to pass this envolope to new couple, his lazy dick is doing workout and i think he cant make it today. Also... I have one more reason. Dont call me creep, but I liked one of the grooms. I said dont call me creep😑.

I have seen him a week back when he came along with some Tall guy for arranging marriage. I truly wished the groom should be the tall guy, because I fell hard for the short guy. Okay.. I love cute things. But, unfortunately the shining guy is the groom. Somehow, I felt I should see this man happily married and on behalf of the crazy jimin, I love to handover envolope on my own. He deserves it. I mean.. they. Thats why we have a trust.

I dont know.. if its because I liked one of the groom, the other groom looks so cunning. Almost like a Villain in some Novel.

'You better stop eating one of the grooms with your eyes Yoongi!', who the hell? Oh.. Jimin!!

'Hey.. You said you cant make it today?',

'Fuck you Min Yoongi! I said Give me 10 minutes I am working out. And you decided yourself that I wont come and ran here with red envolop. Aren't you ashamed to drool over a groom', dont trust him. He lies. Liar Jimin.

'Shut up!! As an active volunteer of This trust, I have the responsibility on my shoulder to present a gift to the newly weds',

'Double Fuck You!! Our gift package includes one unbreakable dinner set and one unbreakable tea cups set. You went too far booking them honeymoon tickets? Seriously? And let me remind you, you are getting old. Can't even see the correct date? Do you think they will be willing to go honeymoon after an year?', Dont trust him. He is sooo fucking liar. Arghghghh..

'And I swear I kill you if you say someone as its my fault. Tae bought 100 sets of dinner sets nd teacup sets and they are breeding in my store room. How come you said to priest that Jimin and Taehyung are presenting a honeymoon package?', he is too loud. I hate him.

'Hey Jimin!! Cant you let it go? You are eating my brain since a week for it. So what if I booked it? Did I asked that shining guy to come honeymoon with me? No right?', I scolded Jimin. Okay... It's me who booked those. I just.. I dont know.. I thought if I present them, he will smile at me the way he is smiling at his brother or friend who ever right next to him.

'By the way Yoongi!! The tall guy next to him.. what do you think of him? Do you like him?',

'Yahh Park Jimin!! Are you thinking to cheat our Taehyung?', I shouted in whisper. 'No dummy!! I am asking for you. He is too handsome. I mean not more than me. But.. for his height and color, he is good. Why dont you try?',Jimin suggested. He isn't bad. He is so handsome. But huff..Jesus!! Kill me. I like the groom even more.