you and my toys

I sit in bed and wait for you to finish work. It's 5pm and I know you'll be home soon. I've spent the entire day waiting for you to finish. I light a couple of candles in our room and dim the light. I'm wearing your favourite matching set, the white one. I wear red lipstick and my biggest red heels. My hair is down, and messy, and I curled it because I know you love it that way. I'm even wearing your favourite perfume.

I reach into my beside table and take out my little bag of toys. I flick though a few websites and finally pick a video to get me in the mood. It's a video with a long, steamy, hot massage. I imagine you here, leaving a trail of kisses down my body. I imagine your fingertips grazing my skin and your breath tickling my neck. I use one hand to hold my phone, and the other to caress my breasts slowly. The video gets steamier and intense and I can feel myself getting wet. My hips are moving on their own. You should be here, in between my legs. I quickly exit the video and open my camera app. I take a photo from the waist down, a slightly blurry one, just to tease you, and send it. You open it moments later and you reply. You can't wait to get home. You tell me not to move an inch. I know you're nearly home.

I start to gently rub my clit, in slow circular motions. You're still playing on my mind. My bag of toys is spread out on the bed, every toy I could want, but none of it compares to the way you make me feel. I slide my fingers down my pussy, I can feel it, it's soaking wet, we're waiting for you.

And then you arrive home. I hear the front door unlock and you rushing up the stairs. You open our bedroom door and your eyes widen. A huge grin appears and you make your way over.
"What are you doing princess?" You ask, acting stupid. I give you the look, and I reach into my bag to find a toy. Before I can grab anything, you grab my hand and pull it out. "You want to play baby girl?" You ask sternly. I nob shyly as you tower over me. I usually play alone, whilst you're at work, we don't play together. "Let's play then princess," you gently whisper into my ear. Your breath leaves a tingling sensation and I shudder with excitement.

The first thing you grab is handcuffs. You love your handcuffs, you can never get enough of them. I know how much you love it when I'm helpless, I know how proud and accomplished you feel. You waste no time at all and handcuff me to the bed. Then comes your trail of kisses. You know stuffing me with toys won't feel more special than when I do it, unless you tease me, unless your skin is on mine, unless you have me begging. Your mouth finds its way to my breasts. I feel your tongue slowly flick on my nipples, barely touching the skin. You stop after a couple of seconds and you leave shivers down my spine. You know I want you. Your fingers follow your tongue and tickle my skin ever so gently. You spread my legs open and move lower. You place a tiny kiss on the top of my pussy, followed by a tiny lick. Your lips are barely touching me, you know exactly what you're doing. Your tongue slides between my folds and you can instantly tell how wet I am. You grin and begin.

You pick out my vibrator, slowly turn it on, and place it gently on my clit. My eyes instantly roll. Your grin gets wider as my hips push up but you move the vibrator away every time, just to tease me even more. I groan and look at you in the eyes. "Please don't stop," I beg quietly. You press the vibrator down on my clit a little harder, achieving a louder moan. I then feel your index and middle fingers slide up and down my pussy before you put them in. My head falls back in pleasure, and my pussy is now throbbing. You use your left hand to press the vibrator onto my clit and your right hand to finger me. Your big fingers thrust in and out of me and occasionally curl up inside me. I can't help but give you the reaction you want. I'm desperate for you to bend me over and fuck me, but you're having too much fun. You pull your fingers out of my pussy, they're covered in my cum. You bring them up to my mouth and force them down my throat. "Suck them princess," you order. I look you in the eyes and do exactly as you say. I love it when you tell me what to do, I love it when you call me innocent names. Don't get me wrong, I'll be handcuffing you up tomorrow until you beg me, but fuck, I am a sucker for this.

You grab my purple jelly dildo and make me suck that too. Without warning, I feel it thrust into me as hard as possible and I scream. You're done with the vibrator for now. Instead you pick out my butt plug, the cute one with the diamond on the top. You make me suck it, and you, ever so slowly, slide it into my ass. You can see my discomfort and pain, so you gently rub my clit in circular motions with your left thumb. Your touch takes some pain away but I'm still groaning. You manage to get the whole thing in my ass, but you can tell how much it hurts. You pick my vibrator back up, you place it on the top of my clit and start thrusting my dildo back into me. This pleasure almost instantly overpowers the pain. Every thrust is harder, and I get closer and closer. My breathing gets louder, my moans get louder and I beg you not to stop, over and over again. My entire pussy is throbbing. I can feel myself about to cum.

"Cum for my baby," you demand. Your final thrusts are harder than ever, and before I realise, I'm screaming, and cumming, my legs are shaking, my breath is uncontrollable and my vision goes fuzzy. You laugh and let me catch my breath for a moment. "Do you want me to untie you princess?" You ask. I nod obediently and you take out the dildo from my pussy and bring it up to my mouth. You make me suck every last drop, and then you kiss me. You tell me how good I taste and you finally untie me. My body is weak, I can't move. Instead I just fall asleep on your chest.

Your hands are in my hair and massaging my skin.

I fucking love you.