my turn

He went out with boys tonight, so I had to make sure I put him in his place when he came home, remind him who was boss. It was midnight and he text me that he was on his way home. I rushed upstairs to get ready as soon as I saw his text. I picked out a set of full red lingerie. What else screams dominance? Red was the PERFECT colour. I put on the whole set, stockings, heels and even let my hair down. On top, I wore a black satin robe so he wouldn't get the satisfaction of seeing me like this straight away. Not long after I got ready, I heard the front door unlock.

"I'm back," I heard him shout whilst he put his keys down. I put his favourite song on, Sweet Dreams. Well it wasn't his favourite dancing song, it was his favourite bedroom song. I heard him potter around downstairs for a while, before running up the stairs. He loved being dominant, he loved it when he made me beg, he loved tying me up, teasing me, all of it, he adored it. And as much as I loved it too, there was still a part of me that would fight this dominance, tonight it was my turn, I was in charge.

"Hi babe," he greeted me with a kiss. "What time do you call this?" I asked him in a rather angry, seductive voice. He looked confused and frowned at me. So I repeated myself: "what ... time ... do ... you ... call ... this?". I left a pause between each word, hoping I sounded sterner and more serious. My eyes did not leave his once during the time I questioned him. He seemed a little taken back, almost worried and nervous. "Princess what's going on?" He asked, searching my eyes for an answer. "I am not your princess," I hissed, taking off my gown to reveal my sexy red lace outfit. His mouth opened and his jaw dropped immediately. "Fuck princess come here," he demanded trying to pull me closer. I stepped back and cleared my throat. I told him, once again, that I was not his princess.

Sweet Dreams was still playing in the background and I knew he just couldn't resist the song. He came closer and put his hands on my hips, dragging me closer to him. I stood on my tiptoes and grabbed his chin. I looked him in the eyes for a couple of seconds, dropping my gaze to his lips a couple of times too, and then I finally kissed him. I moved my body closer to his too, I was so close to him I could feel his erection growing through his pants. I could feel my nipples grazing his shirt, his breath was minty and I could smell his cologne too, it was heavenly. My fingers traced up and down his arm, only slightly touching his skin. I could sense it was turning him on. Our kisses were soft and sweet, I wanted to start off soft and gentle. He tried to slip his tongue into my mouth but I pulled away, our faces where touching and he could see me smile on his lips. I giggled against his lips for a couple of seconds as he tried to pull me back into a kiss. I didn't give in and he began tugging me by the waist to bring us closer together. He went in for a kiss again and I lent in for one, but gently bit his bottom lip instead of kissing him.

''Princess, what are you doing?'' he whispered in my ear, desperate to kiss me. I giggled and took his hand leading him to our bed. Our short walk to the bed was silent, just Sweet Dreams playing in the background and the music playing snd my high heels on the wooden floor. When we reached the bed I turned around and pushed him onto the bed so that he was led flat on his back. I straddled him and could immediately feel his dick push up against his jeans. It felt so rewarding, but I obviously couldn't let him see that, not tonight anyway.

I went in to kiss him again, but this time I kissed him properly. This time my chest was pressed against him, our foreheads were touching and my hands were tugging his hair. My tongue explored his mouth, everything about him was irresistible and I couldn't help myself. I pulled away from our kiss to get a breath of air, and began kissing the side of his face, all the way to his ear. "Babe you look incredible," I whispered in his ear. I told him exactly what I was going to do to him. As the quiet words left my mouth, I could see the goosebumps forming on his skin. I kissed and nibbled on his ear for a few moments before I began unbuttoning his shirt. As soon as I took his shirt off, his hands wandered back to my hips but I stopped him just in time. "No babe," I told him. I grabbed a pair of handcuffs from the side and tied up each hand to one side of the bed.
"Princess what are you doing?" He kept asking over and over again. And every time I shut him up with a kiss, "just be patient," I smirked and continued. My hands wandered down his chest and all the way to the hem of his jeans. My fingers gently traced lines up and down his chest for a couple of minutes before I shuffled lower. I made sure to keep eye contact with him at all times.