Part- 5

Exams have started and tomorrow is the last exam. Junior students of the University planned a farewell party for Seniors.

"So, which company do you choose for your internship?" Aman asked Arshi while sipping his cool drink.

Arnav shrugged his shoulders and continued with his work.
That is playing with his Kuku's hair.

"Hey, love birds…" Lavanya entered with a big smile on her face.

Aman frowned looking at her, "What is with this big smile on your face?"

Lavanya grins naughtily looking at Khushi.
She looks back at her suspiciously, "Don't tell me you hit, Sheetal!"

Her grin widened, "Oh My Allah—--" Khushi exclaimed.

Arnav and Aman stood there clueless.

Khushi jumped on her feet like a rabbit, Arnav drowned in it.

"My Kuku looks soo cute na, Aman!" Arnav said dreamily.
His friend sighed.

"My dear friend, please come out of your dreamland and ask your cute Baby, what is the matter?" Arnav pouted for disturbing his moments.

"Kuku, what happened? Why are you both jumping like this? And what did this friend of yours do to Sheetal?" Arnav asked.

Lavanya answered, "Ohh that is nothing. She pushed your Baby in the playground. So as a tit-for-tat I pushed her into that unclean pond. And guess what Madam had shouted like anything, But not in normal language, she cried in beautiful language."

"Shit My God… my makeup dammit… my dress right…" Lavanya intimates Sheetal's actions.

Seeing her antics, Arnav and others laughed while rolling on the floor.
"LOL that was amazing."

The next day their last exam was finished.
And everyone was eagerly waiting for farewell celebrations.

D-Day has come and the University was full of hustle and bustle with preparations.

At night the program started with a speech from the Principal and then the Directors of the University.
Juniors gave amazing performances.
Arnav and Khushi also danced.

After their performance, they were sitting on the chairs. Arnav was sitting on a chair and Khushi was on his lap.

"Our internship starts next week, right?" Khushi asked while playing with his shirt button.

Arnav nodded his head kissing her forehead.

"Well guys, you still haven't revealed which company you both chose!" Aman asked while sitting with them.

"Why do you care about it now Aman, anyways you are going back to India tomorrow, right? Then why do you bother about it?" Lavanya revealed shocking Arnav and Khushi.

"What?" Arshi shouted.

Aman looked down.
"Is it true Aman?" Arnav asked, still not trusting Lavanya's words.

"Of Course it is true. That is why he is looking down." Lavanya scoffed.

Arnav looks at Khushi, "I am asking you something, Mr. Mathur. Is what she said true?"

Aman nodded his head as yes.

"But why?" He questioned.

"My father called me back. He asked me to come back and join our shop." Aman said

Lavanya,"Same answer."

"But this is your dream, Aman. How can you just leave it like that?" Arnav questioned.

"Not more than the promise I gave to my father." Aman went away from there.

Lavanya slumped down on the chair and closed her face," I wonder how I have fallen for him. And now I am not understanding whether I should be happy because he is following the promise he gave to his father or I should cry because he is leaving his dream."

Khushi hugged her and consoled her.
Arnav tried to talk with Aman, but by the time he left to room Aman vacated the room and left.

"But his flight is tomorrow morning right?"Khushi questioned frowning.

"Haan Kuku. But he doesn't want to talk about it or change his mind. That is why he left now itself." Lavanya replied.

"As his friends we should let him do whatever he wants." Arnav said.

Lavanya and Khushi sighed.

After a week, Arshi's internship had started.

They were enjoying it fully, and these days Arnav's possessiveness also increased for his Kuku.
Whenever if a boy tries to hit on Khushi, he shows his possessiveness by kissing her in front of them and later he has to work on manofoying his baby as a punishment.

After 6 months,
Arnav and Khushi were sitting in the airport and waiting for their flight. They were returning back to India.

"I wonder how years has completed. This country holds lots of memories of us right ,Aru?" Khushi asked, snuggling into him.

Arnav hugged her tightly and replies,"Yup. And after going to back to India. We have to play hide and seek game."

"Yeah."
They heard their flight name and soon they boarded the flight.

Here is the next chapter. Do vote,comment and share.