Part-13

Soon Khushi and Arnav reached the island.

And here in India both the families got to know about their run away.

Asad gritted his teeth and fisted his palms angrily.

And on the other hand Zoya ordered her men to search for Arnav and Khushi.

"Are you happy now, Asad?"He looked at his mother.

"If not because of you, today our child would be in front of us. She wouldn't have taken this step, only if you had agreed to their love."

"You should have accepted their love keeping your ego aside. But you had to show your ego."

Asad closed his eyes, fisting his palms not wanting to lash out on his mother.

"They both have done good,Ammi jaan." Aahil said, looking at his brother.

Dilshad looked at Aahil and Asad.

"Being here, what did they get? other than pain. Wherever they are now, they will be in peace." saying, he went away. Dilshad also went away after that. Only Asad stood there.

On the Island, Arshi are enjoying being in each other's arms in peace.

One day while cleaning the cupboard in their room, Arnav found some documents, reading the matter in them he got shocked to the core.

"Khushiiiiiii..." He shouted, Khushi who was in the garden enjoying nature, jerked and ran to their room.

She asked, stepping into the room," What happened Arnav?"

He showed her the documents in his hands, smiling.

"Finally God showed mercy on us, and gave us these papers. Now we can fight with that, Tanveer and make her rot in hell forever." Arnav exclaimed.

"You are right. Let us go back to India, then." Like that they both came back to India.

They both at first let Aahil know about their return and requested him to bring their both families to the hotel 'Purple Orchid.'

Aahil along with both Raizadas and Khans arrive at the hotel, and settle in the waiting room.

After sometime, they saw Arnav and Khushi coming into the room, holding each other's hands.

And at the same time, someone from back stabs Khushi, making her shriek loudly, scaring everyone in the room to the core. Arnav who was beside her immediately looks at her and finds her clothes drenched in blood, already.

He gets hold of her when she is going to collapse down.

"Khushi meri baccha..." Her mother cried.

.

.

.

.

.

.

They rushed to the hospital and doctors wheeled Khushi into the O.T.

.

.

.

While all were sitting in the corridor and waiting for the doctor, Aahil came there with the papers in his hand and threw them on Asad's face.

Everyone was shocked and looked at Aahil, who was so angry.

"Aahil..." His mother called, but he stopped her showing his hand.

Asad looked at his brother,

"Don't look at me like that, these are the proofs about your so-called friend Tanveer. That woman, who is the reason behind my Sanam's death and also the reason for all our miseries. And if now our Khushi is for her life, she is the only reason. And our great Asad Bhaijaan is feeding her." Aahil scoffed angrily.

Asad looked into the docs given by his brother and was shocked to learn his friend's true face.

"Because of that witch, you have ruined so many things. I beg you now to not ruin anything more, instead try to mingle the things." Aahil pleaded with him holding Asad's hands.

.

.

.

.

.

.

He looked at Zoya, who in return looked at him with regret in her eyes.

Asad stood up from his seat, goes in front of Zoya.

He hugged her and cried,whispering," I am sorry. I'm so sorry."

Zoya hugged him back, tears were flowing from her eyes.

Raizadas and Khans smiled through tears, seeing the reunion they waited for years.

Years of separation and anger faded away into the thin air.

Doctor came out from the O.T and said, " Patient is out of danger now."

Arnav got relief hearing it and hugged his mother.

.

.

.

.

Night time, Arnav was sitting beside Khushi who is still on sedation.

Everyone else went to Home, except two possessive and protective brothers. They stood outside the room, like bodyguards keeping their hawk eyes on Arnav who was waiting for a moment with his life."

"Baby, it's enough to sleep. Now open your eyes and save me from your brothers glaring. Otherwise they would burn me into ashes." Arnav mumbled being near Khushi.

.

.

.

.

.

Two weeks later, everything is settled. Khan brothers along with Arnav have made sure Tanveer to rot in hell for the rest of her life.

Raizadas and Khans arranged a grand wedding for Asya and Arshi and now both the couples are in their honeymoon.

The end...