Part- 8

Asad roared after hearing whatever Khushi said.
He angrily pulled Khushi

Khushi and her Ammi gulped hearing his shout.

They got worried thinking he might have heard whatever they both talked about.

"What the hell, I am hearing, Khushi? You and Arnav?" Asad asked her sternly.

"Whatever you heard, BhaiJaan." She answered nervously.

Asad looked at her angrily, "This is not going to happen. So, forget about Arnav."

"No, Bhaijaan, please don't say that. I can't live without him, BhaiJaan." She cried.

"After whatever happened with Aahil, how can you think of doing this, Khushi?" Asad asked, gritting his teeth.

She wiped out her tears, and answered, "Bhaijaan, I….I agree whatever happened Aahil Bhai is not good. But Arnav and that family also lost Sara, Bhabhi na, and Bhai. And I seriously don't think, in that accident, no one is to be blamed. It was an accident Bhai." She tried to make her Bhaijaan understand.

"Shut up... Just shut up..Khushi. Don't teach me what is right and wrong? I very well know because of whom, what happened. And I warn you, if you ever again tried to contact Arnav or anyone in that family, then I will forget you are my sister."He goes away from there.

Khushi broke into tears, and Ammi hugged her.
******
"What should we do now, Aru? No one is ready to understand us." Khushi spoke through tears, On phone.

They both were on video call.

Arnav,"But, Our mothers are with us right? And mostly God is with us. Don't worry. He will take care of everything. But we shouldn't stop trying, until they agree."

"Now go and get fresh up. You need to go to the office right?" Arnav said.

"Aren't you going?" Khushi asked him.

"Going, but not to work. To make my sister understand." He replied.

After that they both got ready and went to their respective offices, just with the hope of making their siblings understand their love.

Arnav and Khushi were waiting for the time to talk with their siblings, but they didn't know fate had already planned something big for them.

Asad and Zoya were working on some deals, sitting in their own offices,
And their both mobiles blinked with a message from an anonymous person at the same time.
And it was the same video, of Arnav and Khushi,
Seeing it Asad's blood boiled.

Back in Raizada Industries, Zoya watched the video and got shocked.
And she called his brother to her cabin immediately.

Arnav entered her cabin, thinking,' Now what happened?'

As soon as he stepped in, Zoya threw the mobile toward him.
He catches it on time,' She turned into Hitler now. Don't know what happened?' He again thought in his mind.

Zoya looked at her brother angrily, "Look at that video." She said gritting her teeth.

Arnav frowned but looked at the video and got shocked.

'This was the same video.' He thought and gulped looking at his sister.

Back in Khan industries,
Asad goes to his Sister's cabin.
Khushi looks up on hearing the sound and finds her brother standing in front of her angrily.

He went towards her, and slapped her cheek.
Khushi got shocked to the core , and didn't understand anything.

"Bhai…" She looked at him teary.
He kept the mobile in her hand and asked her to check.

She shivered to see the video on Bhai's mobile. She looked back at her Bhai again, widening her eyes with fear.
"What the hell is this? Huh?" He asked her angrily.
"All these months you were cheating us, huh?"

"No, BhaiJaan…woh I…" Khushi stammered.

"I…I what? Huh? You had taken my trust in you for granted. You had already done what you had to. Now I will do what I should do." Saying he held her hand and pulled her along with him.

Asad dragged crying Khushi into the Barkath.
Their Ammi saw this and got worried.
"Asad beta, What happened? Why are you dragging Khushi like this?"
He didn't answer her and walked towards Khushi's room.
Opening the room, he pushed Khushi into the room and locked it from outside.

"From today, neither she is going to step out from this room nor anyone from the family is going to help her. If I find anyone helping her, then I will not leave them." He warned looking at his mother.

"What the hell is this Nonsense, Arnav? How can you act cheaply like this? Mend your ways and stop this nonsense. If you don't know how to do it? I will do it my way." Saying she left from there.
Arnav got frustrated, hearing her words.
'If Di got this video, then BhaiJaan also would have got this! Ohh no! What the hell is happening? And Khushi? I want to know how she is.'

Arnav immediately called Khushi, but heard it was switched.

"Shit! Now how can i know, how is she? Can I go there? But if BhaiJaan gets angry seeing me? Maybe I can try another way." He thought something and left from the office.

In Barkath-
Khushi was crying heavily, being caged in her room.
She then hears a knock on her room window,
There she finds Arnav.
Smiling through her tears, she runs to the window and opens it.

She hugs Arnav, as soon as he enters the room.
He also held her close to his heart.

"Let us go away from here, Arnav. Please, I am scared, Aru. Please take me away from here." She cried wetting his shirt.

Arnav caressed her hair, "Shh Kuku. Please don't cry. Nothing will happen."

"That day also you told the same, But see what happened today. I am scared Aru, what if...Something more than this happens. I can't...I can't live without you. Please take me away from here." She spoke.

He brought her out of the hug and cupped her cheeks,"No, Kuku. If we run away things will get worsened than this. And we won't get anything more other than more hatred between both families. But if we be here, we can atleast try our best."

"But how? BhaiJaan had warned me and locked in this room. Then how can we do anything?" She asked him.

"You don't worry about it. I will take care of it. Just trust me and our love. Kuku, we both want our love to get our both families together again, that is our dream right?" Khushi nods her head.

"Then trust me. We will make it happen."