Part- 7

Khushi's mobile again blinked with a notification, making her scared. Arnav took the mobile from her hand and checked.

It was again a message from the same anonymous person.

'Ready to face the consequences.' It was written.

Khushi gasped, horrified, "What does this mean, Aru? What is going to happen?"

Arnav quickly kept the mobile in his pocket and cupped her cheeks," Kuku, Shh you please calm down. Nothing will happen."

"What if our family watches this video? What if…" Khushi panicked thinking of the possibilities.

Arnav hugged her tightly and caressed her hair," Nothing like that will happen. You trust me ,right?"

"Hmm." Khushi hummed.

Same day night,
Arnav and Khushi sat with their family in their respective houses, for dinner.

Just then, Asad gets a call, "What? How is it even possible?"He asked angrily after listening to the caller's words.

Khushi jerked from her thoughts, hearing his shouts.

Ammijaan also looked at him worriedly. 
"What happened, Asad?"

Asad replied, gritting his teeth, "Khan Begum along with another professor who tried to misbehave with our Kuku got bailed."

Khushi stood shocked along with her Ammi.

"Hey Allah!" Ammi exclaimed.

"I am very much sure, this is Tanveer's doing." Asad said, clutching his mobile tightly.

'We need to meet, Asap' Khushi texted Arnav immediately.
****

"What?" Arnav shouted after hearing everything from Khushi.
"Haan, Aru, Bhaijaan got a call from his friend. He only told us that Khan Begum got bail and another one also. And Bhaijaan thinks Tanveer was the reason behind it." Khushi explained.

"And I doubt he is the one behind us also." Khushi expressed her doubts.

Arnav then looks at the bushes feeling something weird. But he brushes off that feeling.
"Kuku, I think we should reveal our love to our families."

Khushi looked at him worriedly, "Don't look at me like that, Kuku. I know this is not what we decided. But at this time I feel this is the best thing. "
He held her hands and continued "Kuku, I am very much sure, now this Khan Begum has got to know about us, and if by any chance our families get to know about it from him or anyone else. Then everyone will feel cheated and get angry also at us."

"Won't they get angry now, Aru?" Khushi feared their families' reactions.

Arnav looked at her, "They will, but not more than knowing it from others."

"Tomorrow morning we will reveal it
"Arnav said.

Next day morning after breakfast,
Taking a deep breath, Khushi entered Ammijaan's room.
"Ammi!" She called her mother, who was sitting on the bed.

Her Ammi looked up and smiled at her.

"Ammi, I…I want to tell something to you." She said after sitting beside her Ammi.

In Shantivan.

Arnav came to the living room, where his family was sitting.
He was nervous like hell.
"Hmm…Di, I want to tell something to you all." He said.

All looked at him, Zoya asked,"What is it,Chote?"

"Woh...Woh..." He stammered.

"Why are you stammering?" Akash frowned.

Arnav looked at Zoya,"I love Asadbhaijaan's sister Khushi and wewant toget married with all of your blessings." He said in one a ago.

Zoya stood up from her Place. But his mother got happy listening to this.

"Chote, is this true? Our Kuku bitiya and You?" She asked.

Arnav smiled back at her and replied," Haan Ma. We both love each other very much. And we want to live with each other forever."

"Forget her Arnav, this is not going to happen." Zoya replied shocking everyone.

"But why Di?"Arnav questioned her.

Zoya looked at her brother, "Don't act like you don't know the reason, Arnav."

"If you are talking about what happened years back, then Di, whatever happened then was neither Asad Bhai's fault nor Aahil Bhai's fault. It was just an accident Di. Why don't you understand that?" He tried to explain to his sister.

"I know what is right or wrong. And I don't need to understand anything. You should do it. You should keep in your mind that we are not going to have any other relations with them." She said angrily.

Zoya went away from there angrily.

Arnav looked at his Mother, "Kya hai MA, yeh? Why doesn't she understand?"

"I am tired of explaining to her, Chote." She said, sighing.

"Maa, Do you also think Sara Di died because of Aahil Bhai and Asad Bhai?" He asked while keeping his head on her lap.

She immediately cupped his cheeks and nodded her head as no,"No Chote. Not at all. I believe it was an accident, and it was her destiny. There is no fault in anyone."

Back in Barkath,
Khushi told Ammi everything.
"Is that true, Kuku? You and Arnav?" She asked, smiling through tears.

Khushi hugged her mother and replied, "Yes, Ammi. We both love each other so much."

"I am so happy, Meri Baccha. This is my and Aru's mother's wish from the time you were kids. But after whatever happened, I lost hope. Now I am glad you made my wish come true." She expressed.