Part- 11

Arnav and Khushi went to talk with the Doctor about the discharge of Aahil.

Aahil was sitting in the group and looking at the wall, thinking something deeply.

"Bhaijaan, you can go back home now," Khushi exclaimed coming into the room.

Aahil looked at her and nodded his head.

Just then Khushi gets a call on her mobile.

"Bhaijaan is calling me." She looked at Arnav worriedly.
"Lift and answer, Kuku. Otherwise, he may get a doubt." Arnav replied

Khushi lifted the call and answered.
"He…hello…"

"How much more time do you need to come back?" Asad asked her sternly.

Khushi gulped, "Just coming now, Bhaijaan."

He cut the call after getting the answer.
After that Khushi and Arnav helped Aahil.
Soon they left the hospital and reached Barkat.

First Arnav and Khushi came out of the car.
Khushi was so nervous.

Both entered the Barkat.

Asad saw both of them and got angry.

"What the hell is he doing with you? One minute, is he with you in the morning?" He asked angrily.

"Haa,Bhaijaan he is with me. And we are here not talking about us. We are here with someone else. He is waiting outside." Khushi said, looking at Arnav.

Asad frowned at them, and by then Ammijaan also came there.

Khushi and Arnav went out to bring that person.
Seeing the person, Asad and Ammi were shocked.
Of course, why won't they be shocked, as they were waiting for this day for years?

"Aahil." Ammi sobbed seeing him.

"Haa, Ammi Aahil Bhaijaan is fine now. He is back with us now." Khushi Replied holding his hands.

Her Ammi then hugged him close to her heart.
Asad also hugged him and cried.

"When did this happen? And Khush, you didn't tell us anything about it?" Ammi asked eagerly.

"Yesterday only Ammi. I didn't tell you before because I thought it would surprise you all. That's why." Khushi explained.

Later everyone got settled in the hall, Ammi took Aahil to his room and asked him to take a rest for some time.

Arnav also went back to his home, But not before hugging and kissing his Kuku.

After some days,
Khushi was having her breakfast while sitting with her family.
Asad spoke looking at her," Tomorrow one of my friends along with his family is coming here to see Khushi. Be ready and Ammi it is your responsibility to take care of it."

Khushi was shocked when she heard the news, her Ammi looked at her worried.

"But I am not going to see him or talk with him." Khushi said standing up from her seat.

"I am not asking you. Just telling you. And don't dare to do any kind of stupidity. If you try then you have to bear the worst consequences." Asad said sternly.

Washing his hands he went away from there.

Khushi got angry and trashed the glass in her hand on the floor.

"Khushi…" Her Ammi went to her, and consoled her.
"Everything will get better. Now your Aahil Bhai is also here na. Please baccha don't cry."

"I don't want to marry anyone else, Ammi. I only want Aru." She cried in her embrace.

Aahil didn't like to see his little sister in pain.
So he decided what he wanted to do.

He immediately went to his room, and checked for anything like clues that could be left by Sana.
"I know Sana very well. If she gets any doubt on anyone, then she will try her best to get the crook and hook of it. If she gets doubt on Tanveer means, then she could have gathered proofs about id as well. But where did she keep them?" He thought while checking everywhere.

"Before the day of our accident, she went to her mother's place. Did she keep anything there? But how can I go there and check? Already Asad is so angry at them! I will ask Arnav to check once." He called Arnav immediately and asked him to check Sana's room.

Arnav went to his sister,Sana's room and checked every corner of the room. But he didn't get any clue. It disappointed them.

So sorry guys for giving short update. My health is not much good so only. But next time I promise it will be a big update.