Feelings

It's been 2 weeks since I had that wet dream, the mess it's made me.
I haven't spoken or seen Maya since that day, im to embarrassed! How can I look her in the eye after that. Every time I think about her my heart jumps a beat, I get all fuzzy inside but I also can't sleep or focuse on anything, it's like she's living in my brain or something.

My mum has notice it too, we had a akward dinner talk where out of nowhere she asked me if I had gotten a boyfriend, to which I almost choked on my food, I've never had one to be honesty always been the quite kid.

It started making me think do I perhaps like Maya in that way? But I like her as a friend, but I also dream of her...doing stuff to me... all of this was making my head hurt.

Lying in my room Maya texted me again a big sigh left my mouth.

"I'm sorry Maya I still can't reply yet" I said quitley to myself, and with that I fell alseep.

The next morning was pretty normal my mum said she'll be out for most of the day, I don't like being left alone but at my age I can't really say that.
I finished eating my breakfast and went back upstairs to do nothing in particular.

It's quite and I don't feel well...

"What's wrong with me" I said to myself.

Just as I was about to close my eyes my phone went off.

It was Maya!

"Why is she calling me?"

Normally we would just text, this is the first time she's calling.

I was hesitant to pick it, thinking of all the worst case scenario that could happen.

She's probably angry with me, maybe she doesn't wait to be friends anymore, maybe something happened. There's a time to be brave and it's now I thought picking up the phone.

"H-hello" I said quietly.

"I'm surprised you answered me" she said back.

Yep I defentiy upset her, but I smile hearing her voice again.

"Why haven't you been texting me back?" She sounded worried but I wasn't sure.

I stayed quite, unable to give her an answer. She sighed before speaking again.

"I'm sorry if I did anything to make you uncountable, can you at least tell me what I did?"

No no no! My brain was saying to me, it's not like that! it's me! It's because I have naughty dreams of you!

"Y-you, did nothing wrong, it's me I'm sorry" I answer quietly back to her.

It goes quite again, my heart is pounding not knowing what to say, let alone which she's thinking.

I-im really sorry I haven't been texting back, I just don't feel myself at the moment. I'm sorry"

Im sorry Maya but I really can't tell you the truth, you'll probably hate me.

I hear her sigh again before speaking.

"Well are you free today?"

"H-huh w-well i-i don't think..."

Before I could even finish my sentence she interups me.

"Bescause I'm parked outside your house right now"

..."Huh" was my only response.

I hear her laugh, as I turn towards the window... HOLY SHIT YOU ARE! I thought to myself.

"W-why are you here?" I asked her panicking a little."

"I wanted to see you"

-arrow in the heart-
How can you be so straight forward, I thought climbing back on my bed.

"So are you coming down, or just leaving me out here"

I pause for a moment, Damm I thought.

"Give me a few minutes"

"Hey, I didn't think you'll come you know, had me worried there." Maya said after I closed my front door.

I couldn't take the guilt was the replie in my head.

Even from a distant she's so beautiful as my heart starts beating quickly.

"H-hello" i said to her, not really knowing what to do. I still feel like crap but seeing her face makes every bad though go away.

As i stabding in frobt if her she doesn't say anything, I look up at her smiling at me. Suddenly feeling both her arms pull me in to thecwarmwsr hug.

"I missed you" She told me.

I couldn't take it anymore, I started to cry apologising repeatly. I didn't realize her had pick me up off the ground holding me even tighter. My face up against her chest, her hand holding my head, the other my body.

A few minutes pass I lift my head up, our faces are so close to each other, I really can't think. She gives me a confused look, placing me back on my feet before putting a hand on my forehead.

" I had a feeling your buring up" she tells me, grabbing my hand with go back inside my house.

Normally Maya wouldn't been seen near the house let alone inside, but she didn't seem to care. I had told her as we were entering thst my mum is not home.

It's a strange feeling having Maya in my home, but I really like the feeling. It's almost like she makes it feel warmer or something.

We enter my room, trying my best even when ill not to let her inside but it's no use. It's embarrassing having her look around  for some reason, but to her it didn't feel that way. I change into my pjs, while Maya brings me soup then tucks me into bed.

"Here eat this, it will make you feel better" Maya told me.

She blows on the soup waiting for me to open my mouth.

"Say ahh"

A little embarrassed but I do so, secretly loving it.

"Good?" She asks me.

"Very good" I replied back.

After finishing the soup I lay back down.

"Get some rest Sam" Maya tells me

I look at her "Will you be here when I wake up?"

She giggles "I don't think that's a good idea, your mum would probably kill me."

"Oh" was my only replie.

I feel her hand on top of my head, stroking it gentle. I feel like a kid again, when my mum would do the same.

"But I'll be right here until you fall alseep."

Even in this ill state my heart still jumps a beat at her words, I close my eyes.

On the edge of awake and being alseep a sentence escapes my lips.

"Good night mummy."

Hello~
Someone there when your ill is always the best ❤ I also wanted to say thank you for over 1000 views on this story! That's crazy to me so I'm very thankful to everyone

See you next chapter! Alice C33