I like you

"W-what" I said mostly confused for what she just asked.

"I said do you have feelings for me?" Maya repeats.

Oh no I thought, this is it, I've been found out, She must of felt the wetness.

I cry even harder, almost falling to the ground.

Maya pulls away I can see the look on her face.

"I'm sorry" Maya says walking towards the driver seat, before opening the car door.

"Go home and get some rest" she enters the car a drives away, leaving me standing there alone crying my eyes out.

I slowly walk home, opening the door I'm thankful my mum is out, I don't need her seeing me like this.

Walking upstairs to my room, I clapse on my bed looking at the ceiling.

"What have I done" as more tears flow out.

I did nothing for the rest of the day, mum came back with dinner but I didn't want any. I made up an excuse that I've already eaten. It started to rain outside as it got dark.

"I wonder what Maya is up too"

-Time pass-

It's been a few days since the fun fair, me and Maya haven't spoken to each other since. I'm not doing to well, not sleeping right, eat little, even my mum is taking notice. Days take forever to end, my heart is defentiy broken.

I keep thinking about what Maya asked me. Trying to understand my feelings for her, it's hard since I've never been attacked to anyone before.

Y...yes I really did like you, thinking to myself.

It's to late now she probably hates me, I made her feel horrible, this is what I get.

I get a text from my mum saying she can't pick me up today. Just great I thought to myself.

My work is finally over, leaving the store I started walking across the car park.

-Beep-

A car horn from beside me goes off, I turn to look and I couldn't belive who walked out of it.

"Maya..." I don't know what to say, frozen in place in heart starts thumping like crazy. She walks over to me, as it begins to rain.

"Out of all the time to rain huh" Maya jokes, I give no response.

She left out a big sigh.

"Sam I... let me take you home okay"

I nod, my head looking only at the ground as the rain really starts coming down.

I feel a hand grab mine, I almost flitch back but she grab it tight. We make our way to the car.

Inside the drive is quite, still unavle to look at her, I feel her taking little glances every now and then.

As we pull up to the usual spot, just before I can open the door Maya stops me.

"Wait!... sorry, listen Sam I don't know what went wrong, I'm sorry if I pushed you to far. I swear I didn't mean it."

Again I don't speak.

Maya nods her head.
"Ok, if you don't want to see each other anymore I'll accept that. I'm sorry really I am"

I open the car door and started to walk, even in the pouring rain I hear her open hers. I pause and turn around, finally taking a look at her, I can't take it anymore.

I run back to her crying my heart out, we embraced.

The feeling I've missed for so long, the feeling I don't want to go away, everything has become much more clear.

In the pouring rain, with no one around, with the everything I had I have her my honest feelings.

"Yes I have feelings for you.. Maya I like you."

Yay!!!! Hello~ It's been a while, I wanted to say thank you for all the love my story has been getting while I was away. Really it means a lot.

If you enjoyed please consider Following
Voting
Adding

Again thank you so much for the support. Alice C33