Fun fair

It's been a few days since I got ill, I've been taking care of myself just like Maya told me. Within few days I'm feeling much better.

Maya texting me yesterday, it really seemed like she's was asking me out on a date. I had to keep my cool there's no way she would like me in that way.

Putting that thought to one side, I'm just happy we're talking again, to think I could lose her from my stupid actions, NEVER AGAIN!

When my mum came back home she was surprised to see me in bed ill, telling me I must of got it from going out so much. It didn't bother me tho.
I've been having so much fun going out with Maya, it was worth it.

Now Saturday is finally here, ive woken up super excited. I have no clue where we're going but I know it's gonna be fun.

After finishing my breakfast, letting my mum know I'm out today I run upstairs to get dressed. I was up a little late last night figuring out what I should wear.

"Something cute"

I knew just what to wear, my cute pink dress. I really loved this dress I felt like it was perfect for today.

After taking a quick shower, fixing my hair...at least to my best ability.

"Im ready" I said looking at myself in the mirror.

A few minutes lately I got the text Maya was waiting, happily running back down stairs, saying goodbye to my mum being closing the door, walking up the road to finally see her.

Pausing for a moment, wow I thought to myself she even got dressed up too.

I couldn't stop smiling as we meet, she really does make me happy.

"Hey there cutie, you looking as beautiful as ever." Maya said to me as we hugged.

"T-thank you... you look beautiful t-too" I repiled back feeling my cheeks light up.

We pull away and hop in the car, I tried asking her where we're going, hoping to finally get an answer, I was wrong. Instead Maya just gave me a wait and see, to which I rolled my eyes.

"Ok" I said

"A FUN FAIR!" I yelled with exicment as we pulled up.

"Hmm that's right, thought we could use it after the week you've" Maya said smiling as we pull up.

If I was a dog my tail wouldn't stop wagging. I love fun fair's! We got out of the car and Maya payed for the tickets holding her hand she turns towards me.

"So what's first" she asks me.

I looked around pointing at a gun game, we both try it I wasn't very good but Maya was, she looked so cool doing it, she was wearing something like a biker chick outfit. High black jeans, black top and leather jacket. Before the dirty thoughts could get me we continued we our day.

-Time passes-

This has been the best day ever!

Throughout the day we went on many rides, and had yummy food.

We're currently in a photo booth, I wanted to take pictures to remember this day, eve tho I didn't want it to end.

After taking some great pictures I notice a bunch of crane games.

My eyes out up as I pull on Maya arm.
She turns to look at me, which I pointed at them.

"Can we?" I ask her.

She giggles "Of cousre"

Holding hands we walk over to them, it was so hard to choose one, all of the plushies looked adorable.

"That one" I said to Maya, it had a yellow bear that caught my eye.

Maya then hands me some coins, even tho I tried my best I couldn't get it.

I must of made a sad expression, Maya pulls me closer to her.

"Don't cry baby let me give it a try"

I felt my heart pounding like crazy at her words, she was so close to my face.

"Here you go" Maya said to me handing over the bear.

"Thank you ! " I replied back hugging it.

It only took Maya a few turns must be a pro i thought.

"Since I got that for you, can I get something as a thank you?" She asked me.

I agreed, not knowing what she meant. Maya grabs my hand and we walk over to a bench.

I was about to sit next to her but she blocked me from doing it.

I was a little confused until she patted her lap.

"Sit here" Maya said. I felt so small I didn't know what to do, starting to look around she could tell what I was doing.

"Sammy, look around it's empty, no one will see us" she said patting her lap again.

I slowly moved next to her, turning around tajingbone last look around to see if the coast was clear, Bending down I sat on her lap.

It didn't seem like on was doing it how Maya wanted me, next thing I knew her arms were around me pulling me closer to her body, her chin resting on my shoulder.

"Much better don't you think" Maya happily smile to me. I was a nervous wreck.

She continued. "Thanks for today, I had a lot of fun with you"

Shouldn't I be the one saying thati thought to myself.

At this point I can feel her big boobs pressing up against my back, feeling her eyes fixed on my every move, I couldn't help but stare at the ground.

She took notice and started playing with my hair.

"I'm impressed baby, thought you couldn't do hairstyles. This is very well done." Before whispering in my ear.

"You look so cute I could just eat you up"

I'm in the edge of fainting right now, her moves a d touch are driving me crazy. I started to feel all tingly inside, before I even had time to reaction to her I started to feel a wet spot between my legs. I quickly pull her arms of me, jumping off her praying she didn't notice.

How embarrassing I thought.

"I-i want to go home" I said to Maya quitley.

She didn't say anything besides ok.

The car ride was nothing but silence, I can't bear to look at her after feeling a wetness. I'm so ashamed of myself knowing this happened.

She pulls up to her usual spot and I get out of the car.

"Goodbye Sam" Maya holds out both arms but I couldn't, I simply turn around and start walking.

I need to get inside quick, I can feel the tears trying to fall already. Before I even get close I feel a hand reach out spinning me around.

Maya drags me back to the car, even with all my might I can't pull away. I simple follow her looking down at the ground.

She puts me up aginest the car, a little take back I try quickly looking up. She reads it and holds my chin up to see my crying mess of a face.

I was not ready for what came out of her mouth.

"Do you have feelings for me?"

Oh my... Thank you for reading this chapter! If you enjoyed it please consider

Thank you for the support see you in the next chapter Alice C33