Chapter I - Old Man's Old Crew

Y/N POV

I was through the streets of Night City, humming to the song I was listening. At my side was Wolf who has done a very good job at keeping me safe from criminals. I've also learned so many things about the real world in matter of three months...unfortunately the amount of headaches I suffered from was unreasonable, but Wolf insisted I deal with it so I did. Better yet, an nice old lady and gentleman felt pity for us and allowed us to stay with them. It wasn't a big place like the facility but there were definitely more things to do so I like it much better.

Y/N: So what should we do today Wolfy?

Wolf: That is up to you to decide. I'd recommend we work on utilizing your cyberware so we can get an idea of what your limits are besides headaches from obtaining too much knowledge at once.

Y/N: *sighs quickly* Yeah, that's true... but I was thinking of going to see a movie or something...

Wolf: Do you think you'd be able to sneak me into a movie theater?

Y/N: ...Maybe?

Wolf: We can watch a movie when we get back home, okay?

Y/N: Alright...I guess we'll go train...

Wolf: Good. You've seen some of the people in this city...None of them have an immunity to cybernetics implants like you. Unlike you, they are susceptible to-

Y/N: *Sighs sadly* I know. I'm immune to Cyberpsychosis while everybody else isn't...

Wolf: Right. And you know what happens to people who lose themselves to cyberpsychosis?

Y/N: They become Cyberpsychos...

Wolf: Right again. I can't let you let you die to them or anyone else.

Y/N: *sighs* I know, I know... *smiles softly* Thanks for being a good guardian and friend, Wolfy.

Wolf: You're Welcome. You've been the only person I can call a friend.

Y/N: You don't trust the elderly couple?

Wolf: ...There's something about the old man...I just don't know what...but I sense cybernetics inside his body. Not a lot, but he has cybernetic implants.

Y/N: Well it seems everybody in Night City has them so what's so bad about that?

Wolf: ...Perhaps I am too paranoid about you...

Y/N: Heh Heh! Don't worry, I forgive you! I guess we should go train now.

Wolf: Yes. Let's go.

Y/N: *Giggles before running* I'll race you there, Wolfy!

Wolf: Mission acquired, commencing operation.

Wolf immediately bolted towards me and we raced towards our training grounds where I practiced new ideas for my powers as well as new techniques. However, while I was looking behind me to see where Wolf was since I was in the lead, I accidentally ran into somebody, knocking us both over. I groaned as I got up and saw who I knocked down.

 I groaned as I got up and saw who I knocked down