Chapter VII

Y/N POV

I was in My Room at Lucy's Place, trying to figure out what I should do for a date since I only knew what a date was and no matter how much I searched for on the topic of dates, I was only left with more questions than answers. While my frustrations were astronomically high, I suddenly got a call from Melody.

Y/N: Ah! Sorry! Are you waiting on me Melody? I-I'm new to this!

Melody: *Giggles* Wow! You're absolutely adorable~! I actually called because I realized that you would probably become confused about how the date would go since we just said we were going on a date. I figured I should tell you that it's a casual date that'll possibly end with sex so you might want to wear casual clothes.

Y/N: Ah... G-Good to know. I'll see you soon.

Melody: Righty~O! See ya!

After the call ended, I started getting changed into casual clothes and was about to head out.

Bladewolf: You're going out to see Melody now, right?

Y/N: Yeah, that's right. Is there something I should know?

Bladewolf: No. Just preparing to watch from a distance. My directives are to protect you at all costs and I will not disobey that directive.

Y/N: B-But I'm able to protect myself too...

Bladewolf: I Know but it is my sole purpose for existing; to protect you. I will Not disobey my directive.

Y/N: A-Alright...*mutters* I'm not a little kid anymore...

Bladewolf: I Know...But I do Not wish to risk losing my closest friend. As such, I will always obey my directive. I will watch from afar and act upon any danger.

I nodded my head and patted him on the head as he took off and disappeared into the city. Right before I was about to leave, I heard Lucy's voice.

Lucy: Heading out?

Y/N: Ah! Y-Yes! I-I am

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Y/N: Ah! Y-Yes! I-I am. I-I'll be seeing M-Melody.

Lucy: K. Tell Melody to be gentle on you, okay?

Y/N: U-Umm. O-Okay? What do you mean?

Lucy: *Smokes her cigarette* You two are gonna have sex at the end of the night right?

I became flustered and nervous about the thought that she would have a bad opinion about me because of it.

Y/N: (It's best to be honest...) Y-Yes... I-I'm sorry if that angers y-

Lucy: Meh, don't worry about it. I don't own you so you do what you want.

Y/N: S-So...You're aren't jeal-I mean mad?

Lucy: Were you about to say jealous? *Laughs* I don't care. You go have fun.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Aug 21, 2023 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Cyberpunk: Necessary Discrepancyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें