✾𝑱𝒖𝒏𝒉𝒂𝒐: 𝑻𝒓𝒊𝒄𝒌 𝑶𝒓 𝑻𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕✾

Italic- Chinese
Normal- Korean
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"WEN FUCKING JUNHUI!"

"Yes honey~" Junhui said in a sweet tone sitting in the middle of a room with a little girl next to him and a huge mess around them. "What did you do to my daughter?!" Minghao exclaimed as he went to go pick up the four year old from the center of the mess that was created by the two. "Our daughter" Junhui corrected standing up and walking over to the two.

"And plus me and Jihua was having fun" Junhui said as he began to tickle the little girl who began to laugh. "Yea mommy, me and daddy was playing house and dress up!" Jihua said as she looked at Minghao. Minghao gave her a slight smile before glaring at his husband. "Yea and he's also going to play a game call cleaning up" Minghao said as he gave Junhui a look and putting Jihua down. Jihua running off somewhere into the hallway.

"You we're supposed to get her ready for trick or treating with the others." Minghao said with slight disappointment in his tone. He wasn't mad at Junhui, in all honesty he loves seeing his husband bond with their child. It was an adorable sight to see. But it's not adorable when a big mess is left behind.

"I know and I'm sorry. Hua and I got distracted. But hey, she's in her costume now" Junhui said as he grabbed Minghao's hips pulling him closer. Minghao's arms instinctively wrapped around Junhui's neck before pulling away again realizing that he's supposed to be mad at Junhui.

"Clean up or you're sleeping on the couch tonight." Minghao said as he walked away from the room and went to find his daughter who was in the kitchen eating her dinner. "Is daddy in trouble?" She asked upon seeing Minghao while stuffing her face with rice. "No sweetie, mommy is just playing around with him. Continue to eat and then we can head out" Minghao said as he ruffled Jihua's hair and went to grab his own food.

☦︎︎

"Hua!"

"Yonhei!" Jihua exclaimed as she ran to her 'cousin' as they like to claim each other as. "Minghao! My child!" Minghao let out a groan as he here the very familiar voice of Jeonghan. "Hi Jeonghan hyung. I see that you and Seungcheol hyung went with the simple couple costumes" Minghao said as he broke the hug. This year and like every other year the two oldest are dressed up as a devil and angel. "We're getting too old for this! Yonhei is about to be a 5th grader and I'm already growing gray hairs!" Jeonghan whined.

While his husband did that, Seungcheol greeted the Chinese couple, "hey Cheol hyung" the two said with a smile. "Are you ready to grab so much candy this year Hua?" The adults heard Yonhei asked the little girl. "Of course! Let's hope my mommy doesn't take most of my candy" Jihua said with a slight pout. "Jihua" Junhui called and once she looked over he winked at her and she smiles going back to playing around with the older boy.

"Happy Halloween!"

"Here comes trouble" Minghao said as they saw Soonyoung and Jihoon approach them with their son Minkwang. "Minnie!" The two children exclaimed once they saw the younger. "Pirates this year I see" Seungcheol said. "Took forever for him to agree with the costume" Soonyoung said pointing to Jihoon. "Because I didn't want to dress up this year!" Jihoon explained glaring at his husband.

"I see I see! Pirates, angel and devil, and Jack and Sally." They saw Seokmin appear with a little girl dressed as a fairy on his back running towards them. Jisoo trailing behind them. "And what kind of fairy are you this year Jaeyon?" Jeonghan asked as he smiled at the little girl, "a water fairy!" Jaeyon said with a smile as she did a little twirl then running off to play with the others.