♫𝑺𝒆𝒐𝒌𝒔𝒐𝒐: 𝑶𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒅𝒓𝒊𝒗𝒆♫

This is for my friend Ihop_ipop since she's been craving for some Seoksoo.

-
-
-
-
-
-

Flashes of red, blue, and green lights could be seen blinding people, but they didn't care as they either swap silva with each other or grind their sweaty bodies against each other.

And Jisoo's best friend had to be one of those sweaty bodies grinding against another sweaty body. Jisoo sighed in disgust as he looked away from his best friend having the time of his life. Jisoo could have been having the time of his life if it weren't for Jeonghan dragging him to this stupid club he found.

Jisoo would much rather be cuddled up in his blankets with a nice cup of tea and a book to read than to be at this suffocating club full of drunk bodies having no clue where they're at right now. But since Jisoo is a good best friend, he agreed to drive Jeonghan to the club and stay just for a little bit. Who knew staying 'just for a little' can turn into you staying for three hours.

Jisoo wants nothing more than to ditch this club and go home. So with another puff, he leaned against the railing and waited for a text from his best friend saying he was ready to go home, but that was wishful thinking as Jeonghan would probably end up going home with some other dude.

"Hey." A voice said which startled Jisoo out of his thoughts as he looked towards the voice to see a tall male with slicked back orange hair and a black buttoned up with some black slacks standing next to him. Jisoo looked around to see no one else around them before looking back at the guy and pointing to himself.

"Yes you, who else?" The guy answered and Jisoo blushed out of embarrassment. "Sorry." Jisoo said as he looked down at his feet. "Don't be." The guy said as he walked closer to Jisoo who just nodded. "Anyways, what are you doing here all alone?" The guy asked as he leaned onto the railing that was in front of them.

"Oh, I'm not here alone. I came here with my friend." Jisoo said as he placed his hands onto the railing and looked down to find where Jeonghan went. The other guy nodded before the conversation died down and they just stood there next to each other awkwardly. "Lee Seokmin." The other guy said after four minutes had passed and held out his hand for the other to shake.

Jisoo stumbled over his words before pushing out his name, "Jisoo, Hong Jisoo." He said as he shook the others hand. "It's nice to meet you, Jisoo." Seokmin said with a smile as he retrieved his hand away from Jisoo's. "It's nice to meet you too." Jisoo replied with a smile of his own as he looked up at the other.

It was silent between the two before Seokmin sighed and stood up straight, "honestly, this club is boring and I know you feel the same way too. So what do you say you grab your friend and we can dip?" Seokmin said as he looked at Jisoo who looked at him with a shook expression. There was no way a very handsome man that's a stranger just asked Jisoo to leave a club with him.

What if Seokmin is a serial killer and is trying to murder Jisoo? He can't just trust the guy. As he stared at the other with a shook expression, he felt a vibration come from his back pocket. He took his phone out and read the message Jeonghan just sent him.

Twin💕
Don't worry about driving me home tonight.
This super hot guy just asked me to go home with him so I might be getting some D

Jisoo made a disgusted face at the last part of Jeonghan's message before pocketing his phone and looking over the railing to see where Jeonghan was. He spotted his best friend with another male with blonde hair that looked similar to one of his coworkers. After further inspection, he confirmed that it was one of his coworkers name Seungcheol from work.