✾𝑱𝒖𝒏𝒉𝒂𝒐: 𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌𝒔𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑫𝒊𝒔𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓✾

Italic- Chinese
Normal- Korean
Bold- English
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
"Ahh~"

"Ahh~"

"Ahh~"

"A-"

"Seungkwan can you please stop teaching my child how to yell. I don't need him yelling once you leave" Seungkwan rolled his eyes and continued making the rice. "Come on Mingjun, let's go find daddy and hua" Minghao said as he took his son out of the high chair he was seated in. "Specking of dads and siblings, where is Jun, Jihua, Hansol, and Meeyong?" Minghao asked as he propped Mingjun on his hip.

"They should be in the backyard" Seungkwan replied as he went on to making the other dishes. "Where is Mingyu? I need his help with all this food" Seungkwan angrily said. "They should be coming soon......I hope" Minghao said saying the last part in his native language so Seungkwan doesn't hear.

🍁

"There you guys are! Me and Ming were looking for ya'll" Minghao exclaimed as he stepped out onto the porch of his backyard. "Mommy! Ming!" Jihua exclaimed as she ran up to her mother and brother. "Hey Hua! Are you having fun?" Minghao ask with a smile as he wipe some dirt off his daughter's cheek. "Yea, me and daddy and Uncle Vernon and Yong are playing soccer!" Jihua said with excitement in her voice.

"That sounds fun! Maybe you can help Ming play" Minghao said as he placed Mingjun down so he can run free. "Be careful" Minghao added as he walked over to his husband. "Hey haohao, everything going okay in the kitchen?" Junhui asked as he place a kiss on Minghao's lips and a arm around his waist. "It's going well, Seungkwan is yelling about how Mingyu is still not here but I think we got it." Minghao said as he rubbed Junhui's back.

"When are the others coming? Mee is getting bored with kicking a ball back and forth with only one person" Hansol said as he walked up to the Chinese couple after escaping his daughter. "They should be here soon. Pretty sure-"

"You're favorite angel has arrived!"

"Now. Hey Jeonghan, Seungcheol, and Yonhei" Minghao greeted the family as they made their way to the couple; leaving the kids to play in the field. "Hello my children" Jeonghan greeted as he hugged the younger ones. "Come on, let's go help kwan in the kitchen before he burns my house down and I'll have to live with my mom" Minghao said as he linked arms with Jeonghan. "I don't want to live with my mom..." Minghao said with a shiver to which Junhui laughed as he was the only one who understood how Minghao's mother is.

🍁

"JAEYON AVA LEE! DON'T YOU DARE DO THAT TO YOUR BROTHER!"

"Well, hi to you too Jisoo" Seungkwan said as he set down the pot of food he had in his hands. "Hey Kwan..." Jisoo said with a sigh as he hugged the younger. "I swear ever since Junseo started walking, Jaeyon been teaching him how to do flips and stuff" Jisoo said as he sat down in one of the chairs at the table. "I get that she's trying to be a good older sister, but Junseo is only one years old..." Jisoo said has he rub his face.

"Well let's hope Meeyong isn't like that with her sibling" Seungkwan said as he run his baby bump. "How much longer?" Jisoo asked as he placed his hand on Seungkwan's stomach. "Two more months" Seungkwan replied as he sat down. "AHH!" They saw the kids run into the house in one line, being followed by Minghao. "Those little shitheads..." Minghao said with a sigh as he sat down next to Jisoo.

"Alright, this is the last dish. Let's get everyone in the house" Mingyu said as he placed a pan of bread on the table. "WEN JUNHUI!" Minghao called out to his husband. "You do that too!" Jihoon said as he approached the mothers at the table.  "It's quite fun isn't it?" Minghao asked as everyone else started laughing. "Yes my love?" Junhui asked as he appeared in the dining room. "Bring in the kids, dinner is ready" Minghao said as he smile at his husband to which he nodded and place a light kiss on Minghao's forehead.

🍁

"Meeyong can you please stop throwing your food around" Seungkwan said as he wiped his daughter's face. "Wonsuk stop making bubbles with your juice that's disgusting" Wonwoo said as he hit his son's hand to which Wonsuk stopped and pout.

"Wen Mingjun, if you keep dodging your food, you won't be sleeping with Jihua tonight but in your own bed" Minghao said with that mother tone that all kids are scared of and so of course Mingjun obeyed and ate the food that his mother was giving him.

"Jaeyon if you don't sit your ass down, daddy nor mommy will sing you to sleep tonight" Jisoo said as he went to grab his daughter's arm and dragged her back to her seat. "Should we help control them?" Seungcheol asked as the dad's watch the mother's contain the demons. "Choi Seungcheol if you don't come get you son, you're sleeping on the couch tonight." Jeonghan threatened his husband to which Seungcheol obeyed.

🍁

The mother's sigh as they fell onto the couch. "Next time, let's put melatonin in the kids food" Jeonghan suggested as he brush his hand through his hair. The group of moms groan as they saw their husbands approaching them.

"What a greeting, we love you too" Soonyoung said as they stood in front of their husbands. "We know that you guys worked so hard to make Thanksgiving dinner and controlling the kids and so we want to do something for ya'll in return" Seungcheol said as they lifted their husbands off the couch.

They dragged them to the backyard to see fairy lights and alcohol bottles set up outside. "We're thankful for all your hard work, your love, and giving birth to balls of happiness" Mingyu said as the rest pass out beer bottles and a wine bottle to Minghao as they cheers to Mingyu's toast. "Happy Thanksgiving Fairy~" Junhui said as he place a kiss on Minghao's cheek.

"Happy Thanksgiving to you Junnie~" Minghao said with a smile as he kissed Junhui on the lips. "Mommy! Ming is throwing up!" They heard Jihua called out. "Shit! I'M COMING HUA!" Minghao exclaimed as he ran into the house; Junhui following after him, so did the others.

Minghao burst into his daughter's room to be tackled by his kids. "Happy Thanksgiving mommy! We're grateful to have the most amazing mom ever!" Jihua said as she place a kiss on her mother's cheek. "Awe~" Minghao cooed as he picked up Mingjun in one arm and wrapped his other around his daughter.

"Happy Thanksgiving, but don't scare me like that! I thought your brother was actually throwing up" Minghao said with a stern tone in his voice and then continued to hug his kids with the biggest smile on his face; Junhui joined in, kissing all of them on the head.
- - - - - - - - - - -

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!! And if you don't celebrate happy holidays!! I'm sorry if this is bad, but I was preparing for thanksgiving dinner and stuff.

I hope you enjoy this Oneshot

I hope you are doing well, eating correctly and drinking water and staying healthy.

Anyways, vote,comment, and follow if you want to. Good morning, night, or afternoon love you <3