✩𝑵𝒚𝒖𝑲𝒚𝒖:𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝑶𝒇 𝑼𝒔✩

Chanhee's pov

It all started at my best friend's wedding.....

"With the power vest in me, I now pronounce you husband and husband. You may kiss the groom." The priest announced as my best friend's newly married husband pulled him in for a passionate kiss and everyone else cheered, I clapped and cheered the loudest.

"THATS MY BEST FRIEND!"

Soon everyone was at the after party, enjoying all kinds of food (mainly Canadian dishes as it is a Canadian wedding.) "Chanhee!" I heard my name being called from a distance so I looked over to see my best friend and his husband making his way over to me with a orange haired male behind them.

"Jacob! Congratulations by the way!" I said as I gave my best friend a hug with a bright smile on my face. "I'm so happy for you and Kevin. I knew you guys were meant to be since senior year in high school." I teased as I lightly punched Jacob's arm.

"Well thank you Chanhee for being our Cupid." Kevin jokingly said as he gave me a side hug. As we backed away the orange haired male clear his throat, "right! Chanhee I want you to meet my best friend, Changmin." Kevin stated as he pulled the taller closer to him. "Hi, it's nice to meet you Changmin." I greeted as I held out my hand for him to shake.

"It's nice to meet you as well Chanhee." Changmin said as he shook my hand. Kevin and Jacob went to greet the other guests, which left me and Changmin in an awkward silence for a moment until we saw someone almost fall to their butt. We laughed together and started a conversation from that.

And from there, we exchanged numbers and started to hang out with each other more often. We would go on all types of dates from being indoors to going out in world. Changmin was an amazing person to be around and at that time all I ever wanted was to be by his side.

I guess my wish came true.....just not the way I expected it to come true....

"Mr. Choi, did you happen to have any form of sexual contact with anyone in the past month?" The doctor asked and I started to blush as I remember the night me and Changmin took kissing each other a little too far that night. "Yes sir.." I softly said as the doctor nodded.

"Congratulations Mr. Choi, you're pregnant." The doctor announced as he put down his clipboard. "I'm what?!" I spat out in shock, 'this can't be for real! I'm pregnant.' I thought as I shook my head lightly. "I know it's a shocker, but it's true. A good 5% of the males in this world are born with a reproductive system and you just so happened to be one of them." The doctor explained as he patted me on the shoulder and exited the room.

At the time, I didn't know how to tell Changmin that he was going to be a father, so I avoided him at any cost. But that wasn't working (mainly because Kevin knocked some sense into my head.) and I set up a mini date at my house and told him.....

"So why have you been avoiding me for two weeks?" Changmin asked as he placed his fork down and looked at me with soft eyes. I sighed as I placed my own fork down, "two weeks ago I got some shocking news..." I started and began to shake. 'What if he denies the baby being his—no Chanhee! Don't think like that. Kevin said he'll understand.' I thought as I took another deep breath.

"I'm pregnant, Changmin." I blurted out as fast as I can and squeezed my eyes shut. It was silent for a while and I was starting to think that Changmin was going to deny everything. "Who's the father?" Changmin's soft voice echoed through the silence as it sounded like he was in between disbelief and sadness.

"You are..." I softly whispered as I opened my eyes and let them fall to my lap. "I am?" Changmin breathed out and I nodded. 'Here it comes! The denial.' I thought before a hand lifted me out of my seat. "Chanhee this is great! You don't know how hard I was looking for many excuses to ask you to be by my side!" Changmin said as he pulled me into a hug.

"R-really?" I stumbled out as I hugged Changmin a bit tight. "Every since our second date, I knew it was you that I wanted to be with. So Chanhee.." Changmin said as he pulled out of the hug. "Will you be my boyfriend?" He asked with a hopeful smile that shined brightly on his face. "Yes! Of course I will!" I exclaimed as I brought him into a hug.

And that's how me and Changmin ended up in this situation......

Third person pov

"Chanmi please get down from there! It's not safe." Chanhee yelled as he worriedly watch his four year old recklessly climbed off the counter. He ran over once he saw Chanmi's foot slip and helped her off the counter. "I swear leaving you with uncle Sunwoo was a bad idea." Chanhee sighed as he let his squirming daughter down as she ran to a different room in the house.

"I'm home!"

"Great, I'm taking a nap." Chanhee said as he gave his fiancé a quick kiss and headed to their share room. "Chanhee, wait. What's wrong?" Changmin said as he set his briefcase down and followed Chanhee to their room. "Nothing, I just need a quick nap." Chanhee said as he yawned and wrapped himself in the comfy white blankets.

Changmin softly chuckled as he changed his clothes. After changing, he gave a kiss to Chanhee's head and went to go find his daughter. He spotted Chanmi in her play room, "hey my little princess, what are you up to?" Changmin asked as he entered the room and sat next to the little girl.

"I'm making a neighborhood for my dolls!" Chanmi exclaimed as she placed a doll house next to another. "Sounds fun, can I help?" Changmin asked as he took up another doll house. "Of course! You can be Ken!" Chanmi exclaimed again as she gave her father a Ken doll and they played together.
-
Chanhee yawned as he sat up in bed, "that nap was very much needed." He stretched and looked around, "where are those two troublemakers?" He asked himself as he got out of bed and walked down the hall. He heard voices coming from the play room and went to take a peek.

"Oh no! Stacie needs to be taken to the doctors fast!" Changmin exclaimed as he waved around a ken doll and pretended that it was talking. "To the car fast!" Chanmi stated as she put her Barbie doll in the car and waited for Changmin to put Ken and Stacie in the car. She pretended the car was driving and moved it to a different part of the room.

"Are you two hungry?" Chanhee asked as he opened the door wider, "yes!" Chanmi said with a gasp and stood up, forgetting all about the toy car and running over to Chanhee. "Come on, let's go make some grilled cheese." Chanhee replied with a smile. Chanmi cheered and ran to the kitchen.

"How was your nap?" Changmin asked as he walked down the hall with his fiancé. "Much needed, but a nice lunch with my daughter and fiancé sounds much more needed." Chanhee laughed as they made it to the kitchen and started cooking.

Chanhee's pov

And that's how I met my husband at my best friend's wedding.
-

Ok I know I said i was going to publish the 2 part to my other Nyukyu Oneshot but I lost my train of thought and got sorta distracted, but here's another Nyukyu Oneshot instead!!

There really needs to be more Nyukyu books on this app!!!😭😭

But that's all for now, so with that

I hope you enjoy this Oneshot

I hope you are doing well, eating correctly and drinking water and staying healthy.

Anyways, vote, comment, and follow if you want to. Good morning, night, or afternoon love you <3