You are a disdain - 9

Emily wakes up after a long peaceful sleep only to find herself alone in the room, she was happy she has to not face Nick as the first thing in morning.

She was stretching her arms and scenes from last time began clouding her mind , she realised she fell asleep in a towel in that obsessed freak's arms and she immediately looks at herself, finding herself in a black shirt instead . It smelled like him .

Her brain cells started bursting when she realised probably that pervert Nick, changed her clothes and she just couldn't think straight.

She came out of her thoughts when she saw door of the room being pushed in. She was expecting Nick to come in but instead it was an old lady. She wasn't too old but looked as if she's somewhere in her late 40s or early 50s.

She smiled at Emily and ,"Good morning ma'am, I hope you had a good sleep, kindly get ready, sir is waiting on the breakfast table for you." Saying this, before Emily could even utter a yes let alone raising an objection, she already had left, like a robot who was just programmed to narrate an order of its master.

Emily sighed to herself and began with her morning routine not like she had energy in the early morning to get death threats or face the monster's wrath.

In the bathroom, when she was brushing her teeth, she remembered about Chris, not like she could forget anytime, how could she, he was probably the only one loving her not because it's an obligation or an obsession but because he truly loved his lil sissy. Even yesterday asking to Nick was no help, he just mocked her and told he's alive may be, her urge to stay by Chris' side was killing her bit if not this at least, she could know how he actually is...

She took a quick bath, dressed up, brushed her hair and started searching her cell phone which she had no idea, where did she keep last.

She started messing the room up in search of her cell. She finally found it in the closet near the t-shirt, she chose yesterday to wear.

She immediately grabbed the phone and dialled her mom's number without a second thought. After ringing for a while,"H-hello, hello mom how are you , and how is Chris, is he alright?" She bombarded her mom with questions out of restlessness, "Why do you want to know, so that you can inform that lover of yours and that bastard can kill him if he's still breathing, you scum" she must have misheard it, right ? These words couldn't be her mom's, sh-she must not be meaning to spit them. She was numb listening to what her mom thinks about her, she was trying to console herself when the woman continued "It's all because of you slut that my son is lying lifeless on the hospital bed, he is in coma JUST BECAUSE OF YOU!! She kept on adding pain to her poor daughter's innocent heart. "You are just like your bloody father, I always hated you, seeing you I always remembered the night, when that bastard forced me, just to satisfy is ego because he hated Chris, he could not bear seeing Chris, who was the symbol of my love, my parents forced me to marry your father, but I could not forget my love and decided to keep Chris which that son of a bitch could not digest and one night" she broke down in tears while Emily's body felt numb listening to a completely new story of her life which was hidden from her until now and finding her father rapped her mother was shattering her, silent tears rolled down her eyes, she was too shocked to react let alone consoling her mother who was crying at the other side of phone, "Ju-Just do me a favour for God's sake Emily never ever again try to contact me or ny son, I don't want you in our lives anymore, for hell's sake Emily, please please I beg let us live peacefully." Before Emily could utter a word, she heard a long irritating tone indicating the line has been cut probably her mom hung up.

"Ma'am, how long are you going to take, sir is waiting for you please be quick, it's not good to make him wait." Emily's ears heard though nothing crossed her now empty, numb brain.

To be continued

(Aims:
7 votes
2 followers )