51º Cap - "Sheik goes to dinner with businesswoman"

An Italian millionaire businesswoman in the gemstone business, arrives in Dubai to negotiate with Sheikh Yussuf.

What Sheik didn't expect was that she would be interested in him, to the point of wanting to end his marriage with Yasmin.

- Where are you going love?

- I have a meeting now in the throne room, see you later.

Yussuf quickly kisses Yasmin, who is smiling sunbathing in the pool.

Sherazard approaches with a juice for the princess.

- Your princess Yasmin juice.

- Thank you Sherazard.

- Are you happy with the princess wedding?

- Too much Sherazard. I love Yousif very, very, very much.

- How have things been between you in bed?

- Don't be curious Sherazard.

- We were always friends princess and I always told you everything I did with Jabbar.

-Speaking of Jabbar, my mother said that as soon as she arrived in Abu Dhabi, she would talk to Said about you.

- What did Mrs. Kalila wants to talk to the prince about us?

- She will tell Said that you can no longer have sex hidden inside the palace.

- By Alah princess, Prince Said doesn't know about me and Jabbar, he will have us flogged.

- Of course. Said had people flogged as a last resort, he never liked to do that.

- But back in the palace it happened often to those caught in adultery.

- Unfortunately it was the law, but don't worry that Yussuf revoked that law and I'm sure Said will follow his way of thinking.

- So what will the prince do to me and Jabbar?

In Abu Dhabi Kalila and Said converse.

- You know that neither your wife nor your sister are ready to reign alone, without me and Rana guiding them.

- I appreciate your help mom. But what will you do with Farid?

- He'll have to wait.

- I know that Farid loves you and intends to marry you as soon as possible. I can't stop your happiness like that.

 I can't stop your happiness like that