54º Cap - "Yussuf judges and condemns false businesswoman"

Yasmin opens a beautiful smile leaving her guest even more repressed.

- Welcome, we were waiting for you.

- This is my mother Rana.

- I think we arrived a little late, please excuse us.

- Don't worry about it and sit down, please.

- Thank you princess, you are very kind.

Yussuf looks at that woman trying to force an unnecessary approach with Yasmin.

Yussuf's mother makes a sign for them to serve dinner and Pietra notices the absence of alcoholic beverages at the table, which is only served on rare occasions and in moderation.

- My son told me that you came to trade precious stones.

- I am a businesswoman in the stone business in Italy.

Benito looks at Pietra who allows him to explain.

- Yes Mrs. Rana, we want to expand our business and at first we intended to buy gold, sapphire, emeralds. After learning about the existence of the rare diamond, we decided to stay for the auction.

Rana looks at Yussuf in disbelief.

- Excuse what I'm going to say, but millionaire princes from various places will come and will certainly bid very high.

These circumstances had left the Sheik suspicious, Pietra didn't look like a princess or anything like that and the fact that she had said that she would snatch the diamond at the auction was something that Yussuf would pay to see.

- Can we see that black diamond, Sheik?

- Certainly Ms. Pietra. The servant will take you to him after dinner.

Pietra smiles satisfied because it was all she wanted, to stand in front of the famous stone.

-An argument between Abu and his wife takes place in R'as al-Khaimah.

- I can't believe that after what the doctor told you, Abu still doesn't understand that it's not us women who determine the sex of the baby, but you men.

- Doctors are not Allah, so they don't know anything.

- What nonsense are you telling me Abu.