Chapter 2: Leaving Japan

It was a few days after the incident and it was Izuku and Izumis birthday well "technically" it was Izumis but he didn't really care.

Everyone was downstairs celebrating while izuku was reading a book in his room. Shoka was laying down on his stomach reading some articles about quirkless heroes in the world. As to help inspire Izuku.

Shoka: Hey izuku?

Izuku hummed a bit in response.

Shoka: I want to give you your birthday gift.

Izuku: Really? I thought I already have the best gift I could ask for.

Shoka: Really, what is it?

Izuku: Simple, I'm looking at it right now.
He said looking at Shoka with a smile giving her an idea.

She smile as she crawled a bit up to him and pressed her lips against his. He just closed and set down the book as he wrapped his arms around her waist. While she sat on his lap with her arms wrapped around his neck.

After a few minutes they separated panting a bit. Then smiled at eachother. But Izuku's smile faltered a bit making shoka look at him a bit worried.

Shoka: Zuzu, what's wrong?

Izuku: Its just....why did you stick by my side all these years? Don't get the wrong idea it's just....out of all the people who were to care about me. You're the only one within that group of theirs who would always stick by my side. Why?

Shoka: Zuzu, let me reassure you something.

Izuku was confused until he was caught off gaurd by a kiss. The kiss was quick but yet filled with love and passion. She let go of the kiss.

Shoka: I've loved you for the longest time Izuku. When I heard you were quirkless and still wanted to be a hero...I was worried about what may happen to you.

Izuku wanted to say something but said nothing as he knew there was more to be said.

Shoka: When Katsuki and my idiot of a brother came up with that stupid idea I immediately didn't want to be involved. If it involved hurting you....I just can't bring myself up to it.
She said as she started to tear up a bit.

Shoka: But with everything that happened within your life. Such as neglect from your own family, abuse from them....I wanted to protect you but I knew I couldn't do anything about it. So I decided to help train you. So that we can become heroes in the future and maybe.....get married.
She said as she blushed but still had tears coming down her face.

She felt a hand on her cheek as said hand began to wipe the tears away. It was Izuku who looked at her with a kind and tender smile. But yet that smile faltered again.

Izuku: Shoka, there's something I need to say.

Shoka: What is it?

Izuku:....I'll be leaving.

Shoka: Ok then where are you going. I'll even help you pack.

Izuku didn't say anything which made her feel a bit worried.

Izuku: I mean....I'm leaving Japan.

Shokas eyes widen with shock. She felt her heart skip a beat. She shook her head with denial.

Shoka: No....Please no....please....please!

She didn't want what he w a saying to be real. Onky for him to embrace her and say...

Izuku: I ain't leaving you by yourself. I'll only be gone until at least a week before the enterance exams.

Shoka: Do you have to? I could always help train you more. Maybe better I can go with you-