Chapter 4: Heartwarming Reunion

As soon as those words left his mouth the family minus Rei looked at him with lure shock. As the person that was sitting infront of them was none other than......

Todorokis: IZUKU!?

Izuku laughed a bit at their reaction onky to say...

Izuku: Yep its me.
He said with a smile.

They tackled him into a group hug.

Izuku just hugged them back. Atleast as best as he could since he had like 5 different people hugging him at once.

Though when everyone else let go the only one who didn't let go was none other then....

Izuku: Shoka...

As he said her name she peaked her eyes out with tears of joy staining his undershirt. While he just smiled and pet her hair.

Rei: She's missed you alot you know.

Izuku: I know.
He said as he started hugging her back.

After a minute she let go and stood up and izuku finally managed to take in her beauty. She grown her hair out a bit sjnce the last time. It reached her midsection of her back. And Izuku could tell at a first glance she was stronger than before.

She looked at Izuku before she blushed due to how handsome he's become in the past 10 months.

Enji: So care to explain to us what happened to you while you were gone?

Izuku then began to explain his journey how he met his new adopted father and took his name. To all the training and stuff he's been through.

Though little did he and the family know that certain duel haired boy was listening in and had started messaging someone....or some group.

Enji: Hmm, I see so you don't need any special training? I mean you are still quirkless.

Izuku: I understand your concern but I'll be fine. I'm much stronger than before so they won't even know what hit them.

Izuku looked out the window to see the sun was starting to set.

Izuku: Welp looks like we best be getting home.

Rei: We can drop you off if you'd like.

Izuku: No need, I already have my own ride. Let's go Eri.

Eri: Ok, papa.

As they were walking out the door they were stopped by someone. Tney turned around to see Shoka.

Shoka: Izuku, I wish to live with you!

Enji/Rei: HUHH!?

Shoka: Please. Even though it's been months it's felt like it's been years. And I don't want to wait a minute longer to be with you again. Please....

Izuku just stared at her as he placed his hand on top of her head. She looked at him only to see a sweet and soft smile.

Izuku: Well I did make a promise now did I?

She cried tears of joy as she leaped into his arms and kissed him. The kiss they haven't had for 10 months....the family looked at them with smiles.

Enji with a proud smile on his face as his own daughter has found someone to love. And he couldn't be anymore happier.

Rei with a happy smile. She was happy that her little girl found someone to spend the rest of her life with. But she was also secretly planning on "borrowing" all of Enjis credit cards to spoil her future grandbabies.

Enji for some odd reason felt like he could hear his entire bank account crying. Though didn't know why, but felt like he had to hide his wallet somewhere.

Eri: Papa, who is she?

They let go of the kiss as they looked at Eri.

Izuku: Well Eri, this is your new mom.

She froze as she heard those words.

Eri: My...M-mama?

Shoka looked at him with a smile then got on her knees with her arms stretched out.

Shoka: Come on Eri, give mama a hug.

Eri almost tackled her as she silently wept tears of pure joy of now having a mother. She silently said "mama, mama" as Shoka stoked her hair gently as she smiled.

After a minute Eri fell asleep in Shokas arms. She held her up.

Enji: You go on Shoka. We'll get your stuff over to the place.

Izuku: I'll send you the address.

He nodded his head.

They walked out of the house go into the scar and drove off. When Shoka saw the house she was at a loss for words. Izuku put Eri in bed as he led shoka to the master bedroom.

Let's just say that it's a good thing that the walls are sound proof. Cause the night was filled with a lot of moaning.

While that was going on....

???: What do you mean he's not here!?

Rei: We mean he's not here.

???: You have to tell us where our son is!

Enji: And nothing you say or do will make us change our minds.

???: Please....I just want a see my baby boy again.

Rei: You already lost the right to even call him that. You only have yourself to blame Inko.

That's right apparently Shoto messaged Izumi and the Bakugou twins about Izuku being here but he didn't know where he or Shoka went.

Apparently a bit after the newly reunited couple left Inko and Toshinori were right outside their door. And demanded that Izuku was brought to them. So they can be a family again.

Toshinori: Please! We just want to be a family again!

Rei: Well your too late for that to happen.

Inko: W-what do y-you mean?
She asked nervously.

Rei then explained to them how he was adopted by another person by the name of Hisashi Midoriya. And they were devastated.

They reluctantly left not being able to get an answer from them. But then thought maybe they could sue this Hisashi Midoriya for kidnapping. And hopefully get their son back.

Little did they know that his father was a very powerful man. He may not be a well known hero. But he was always many steps ahead of the competition. And his past.