Chapter 3: 10 Months later....

It's been 10 months since Izuku Yagi left Japan. Shoka told her parents about what happened with izuku as they were shocked and worried. But their daughter reassured them that he'll come back.

Alot of things have happened within those 10 months. Izumi was given One For All, but for some reason when ever she would acfivate it, it would backlash alot on her. Causing her alot of physical pain through her muscles.

Even when she dreams she sees 7 other people surrounding her saying that she was not worthy of it at all.

Katsuki, Shoto, Katsumi along with Izumi had to go to therapy for their behavior towards Izuku and had their recommendations removed. Izumi during one of their therapy sessions exclaimed how she loved her brother but she had romantic feelings for him.

Inko was the most devastated when she heard Izuku left Japan. The child she held for 9 months gave birth to and raised for 4 years just for him to leave Japan. She cried for months wanting her baby boy back. Mitsuki and Rei would come by from time to time to check up on her.

They may not be friends anymore but they aren't careless like their children. They stop by have a talk and leave.

All Might was stressed the most out of everyone. Not at anyone in particular, but himself. The boy he was supposed to raise himself and take care of, he claimed he was the son of his Arch Nemesis. All because he had white hair like him.

He has spent many months trying to search for Izuku so he can say that he was sorry. And maybe set things right. He's even called different heroes over seas or in different regions for any sign of him only to turn up with nothing.

Shoka was probably the most calmest out of everyone else. Before Izuku left he made her make a promise to him that she would get stronger. And then when they graduated from U.A. he'd promised to marry her.

She gave a final kiss goodbye as he left. Though she wouldn't lie it was difficult at first but then after a couple weeks, she steeled herself and went straight to work. She decided to go to Dogubah Municipal Beach and clean it. It was a bit difficult the first few months of cleaning but as time went on it got easier.

In between that she asked her father to train her in her fire side while she asked her mother and siblings to help with her ice. Shoto tried to talk to her but she always either ignored him or just went to another room.

And whenever the others tried to talk to her she would always avoid them as well. No matter the situation.

Today is a bright sunny day and we see a plane landing. Though this wasn't any ordinary plane. It was a private jet.

One of the staff workers told the passenger that they have reached Japan. He thanked the worker as he unbuckled his seat belt before standing up.

???: Man it has been many months since I've been here. I do hope that you've gotten stronger Shoka. Cause I still have a promise to fulfill.

The person stepped out of the plane only to reveal himself as "Izuku Hades Midoriya."

"