Battle Training

It was the next couple weeks as Izukus time at UA was indifferent to say the least. Sure he had a few friends here and there. But it felt a bit boring since there weren't many people who could reach his level of strength and experience.

Though he has met a group of UA's strongest students also known as "The Big Three". He easily made friends with the group seeing as they know something that not a lot of people (Katsuki and Shoto) know, which is respect.

Right now we see class 1-A who was lively as ever. Izuku and Momo Yaoyorozu were calmly chatting while Shoka was reading a book that Izuku got her.

Apparently it's a novel that not alot of people have heard about. Not many know the authors identity only the authors initials were "W.A.". Apparently the class was also wondering who was going to be teaching since Aizawa claimed he wasn't going to be teaching today.

The sound of thumping could be heard as Izuku had his head on his desk knowing exactly who was going to be teaching this class.

All Might: I AM HERE!!!! COMING THROUGH THE DOOR IN A STRANGE WAY!!

He said as he was followed by Inko who was in her hero outfit. While the class was getting excited Izuku and Shoka were looking a bit unimpressed. And slightly annoyed.

The duo explained how they were going to be doing combat training. As Inko pressed a button revealing different cases with numbers on each of them.

All Might: Within each of these cases is each and every one of your very own hero suits. Now get them on and meet us at gym beta!

Each member took a case and left with excitement in their eyes while Izuku just started walking out only to be stopped by someone. He looked over to see that it was his "mother" with a case in her hands.

Inko: Izuku, I noticed that you didn't put in an application for a hero suit so I pulled some strings and-

Izuku: Got me one made? Well I hate to tell you this but I will not be wearing whatever it is you made. I don't want and I never will want anything to do with you or your family.

This made Inko lower the case she looked with sad and hurt eyes.

Izuku then left to the training area.

After a while we see the class together in their hero suits.

All Might: Your all looking mighty heroic everyone! Had anyone seen young Izuku?

Before anyone could respond a voice called out saying....

???: It's Midoriya to you.

Everyone looked over to see that it was Izuku in his own outfit.

A lot of people were surprised by how he looked but Katsuki on the other hand

Katsuki: Hey deku! This is hero training, not prom night!