Chapter one

☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎

The wind whistled as the streets emptied out. You were sat on the pavement in front of one of the many shops you worked at. You have many part time jobs and one of them was helping an old lady who ran a dried fish shop and during the time you worked there you had grown fond of the old woman becoming close to her.

Although she never told you her first name you learnt many other things about her, like how she had a son who was about your age and was currently in the United States for a business trip and was apparently a genius.

None of that really peaked your interest and honestly you didn't believe it but seeing how happy the old woman was when she talked about her son you couldn't help but smile.

"Thank you so much, Y/n. I really appreciate you helping me." The old woman spoke standing behind you

You stood up and bowed your head slightly "it's my pleasure, mrs Cho." You smiled at her

"You're such a beautiful young woman, do you have a husband? Or a boyfriend? Maybe even a wife? Or a girlfriend?"

You chuckled "no ma'am I don't have any love interests and I just wanted to say thank you for accepting me for this job. It really helps me out a lot for me and my little brother."

"Oh of course, I really hope you get the money needed to get out of that horrible home with that horrible woman. Here, it's the best I can do." Mrs cho grabbed your hand and stretched it out and put a small pile of bills in it.

You closed your fist and smiled at her "This means so much..I..I can't express how grateful I am, thank you."

"Like I said,I hope you get the money and I want to help as much as I can now head on home I'll see you, tomorrow." She said with a smile

You nodded and gave her a quick hug before pulling away and heading home your body immediately froze in place as you noticed three familiar figures.

'Fuck.' Your breath caught in your throat and your heart dropped when you saw they had noticed you.

"Hey boss! It's her!"

You turned around and began running as fast as your legs could let you, while the three men ran after you not realising where you were you turned left and ended up in an alleyway.

"Fuck." You muttered while trying to find somewhere to escape.

"Well,well,well, if it isn't little Y/n Yutsuko."

"Look I'm working on getting your money. it's just really hard...I've been struggling a lot my little brother is ill and I'm working a lot of jobs." You turned around looking at them fear filled your eyes as you noticed the blade in the main guys hand.

He walked over to you and shoved you against the wall and held the edge of the knife against your cheek "it would be such a shame...if I had to cut that pretty little face of yours." he lightly grazed the blade of the knife against your cheek not enough to make it gush with blood but enough to make blood trickle out of the cut and down your chin.

Your chest heaved as he pulled the blade away he held out his hand expectantly and you hesitated before digging into your pockets and taking out the money you had earned and you gave it to him.

He smiled satisfied and moved his face close to yours before leaning down and licking the blood of your cheek with a seductive intention,he pulled away and patted your shoulder "good girl." He grinned and turned around and walked away his two goons following him chuckling.