Chapter five

☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎

You sat on your bed silently just like everyone else in the room.

You didn't want to be near anyone....

not Gi-hun.

not the others.

No one.

Especially after seeing Him again.

You couldn't decide if you wanted to cry or repeatedly punch his face until he screamed for mercy ,but you decided you would just sit on your bed silently thinking.

Gi-hun and Ali would occasionally look over at you from their spot looking at you concerned wondering if they should go over to you. But going against it for now thinking you were still confused and they wouldn't be able to give you answers you wanted.

Player 101 looked over at you,his expression softening slightly and he stood up and went over to you and sat on the end of your bed.

You looked at him and your face twisted with annoyance "what do you want?"

He gently smiled at you making your face soften slightly and take you by surprise but you kept a cold expression.

"You seem distracted. Like you're having an internal conflict between anger and sadness and I also just wanted to say....I'm..im sorry about our first encounter.. Look. I'm not good at apologising I always make others apologise to me." He lightly chuckled.

"but when we first met I was just frustrated and confused about what was going on and where I was but when I saw you I felt...happy? I guess.." he mumbled 'and multiple other feelings I can't explain with words.' "I know i said some disturbing things aka a lot of sexual.. things that probably made you uncomfortable...But what I'm trying to say is I'm sorry and i want to be friends...or at least on good terms...so i can help you as best I can especially since you seem upset right now." He said looking into your eyes trying to read you as he gave you a look filled with genuine concern and honesty.

You looked down trying to think on what to say or do, he sighed and went to stand up without thinking before stood up you hugged him and he stared at you in shock ,he had expected you to let him walk away.

"I don't appreciate how you acted when we first met but I do appreciate you apologising...I mean it might take a while for me to forgive you but I'm glad you wanna well kinda change in a way I guess....and thanks for...caring." You looked at him and smiled

He hugged you back smiling you both pulled away and the main doors opened revealing a bunch of triangle masked guards and one wearing a square. Immediately everyone stood up as they walked in and the lights turned on.

'The square guards must be a higher rank than the triangles but...i still need to figure out what kind of rank the circles are.' You stared at the guards you could feel their gazes on you but tried to ignore it.

"You have all made it through the first game. Congratulations. You're moving on. I will now announce the results of the first game." The square guard said

Everyone looked at the big screen as the numbers went down to 201.

"Out of 457 players, 256 were eliminated, and 201 players successfully completed the first game."

People began gasping and murmuring with each other.

A man clenched his fists and began shaking with anger "You people are sick!!!!"