Chapter three

☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎

As you woke up you let out a groan of pain the sound of faint classical music began to play and hundreds of people talking amongst themselves.
Sitting up you took off the blanket that covered your body before you looked around after a few second you looked down and saw a number.. '457' imprinted on the right breast of your uniform .

'457?' You thought to yourself before you got out of the bed and stretched slightly once you heard a quiet click you felt satisfied and just before you could take a step forward you felt someone's shoulder bump against yours quite harshly.

"Hey! What the hell?" You asked

The man turned to look at you he was around 5'11 and had wavy black hair and brown eyes you looked at his right breast and saw the number '456' however... due to the fact you were too distracted by your own thoughts and analysing the man's appearance you didn't notice how he stared at you... he was completely baffled by your beauty.

His face began turning red and you snapped back to reality "Um are you okay?" You asked

"Yes,I'm fine just a little hot is all. Um.. I'm sorry for bumping into you it was very rude of me but I was just a bit distracted I guess...and very very confused on what's happening. Do you know where we are?" He asked his face slowly losing its redness

"Okay... and I understand that but I'm sorry.. I have no idea where we are. What's your name 456?" You asked with a smile

His cheeks turned red again at the sight of your smile and he coughed slightly to clear his throat "seong Gi-hun."

"Gi-hun? Nice name. I'm Y/n Yutsuko. Pleasure to me meet you,Gi-hun." You smiled holding out your hand

"Pleasure to meet you as well, y/n." Gi-hun said shaking your hand quite nervously he pulled away remembering something "the old man."

You looked at him confused and he ran down to a bed where an old man sat and you walked up next to him where you stood you had a perfect view of the screen on the wall that had the number '457' written up and above it the word 'players' was in clear,bold,white writing.

'457 players? Guess that salesman has clones he couldn't have seen 457 people in one day unless it was more than just him visiting people...'

You looked over at the old man and saw that his number was '001' you raised a brow at this 'that's a bit suspicious..an old man is 001. Maybe I'm just overthinking things..'

"You little shit!"

Gi-hun and the old man turned to look at a crowd Gi-hun lightly tapped your shoulder and you snapped out of your thoughts and looked over at the crowd as well.

You and Gi-hun tried to look through the crowd once you were able to you saw an older man '101' hitting a girl '067'

The girl stood up and the both of them stood a few feet apart staring each other down.

"It really is a small world,huh?! Look at those eye. You still have that temper,huh? Then again...nobody broke your spirit,you could always take a hit. I took care of you, I fed you,I taught you when you had nowhere else. This is what I get?" 101 asked

"You took more from me than whatever I might possibly owe." She said back

"If all of that's true, how come you ran them?" He asked

You rolled your eyes slightly "do people really have to make a scene in front of everyone." You mumbled

"Well, i didn't. I went independent." She spat back