Chapter six

(Sae-byeoks age isn't confirmed so for the story I'm making her the age of her actress which is 27)
☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎

A loud thud echoed throughout the room as the person who jumped on your back fell to the floor with a whine.

"Damn girl, you got some strength but you didn't have to do that." She whined

"You fucking scared me. I thought you were trying to strangle me or some shit." You said

"Well, now. My ass hurts." She said with a frown

"Sorry." You apologised and she immediately smiled widely

"Aww! It's Alright, anyway my names Han Mi-Nyeo, and your name is...Y/n. Right?" She asked and you nodded "Nice! You know you should team up with me, those guys over there don't stand a chance AND I'm good at everything... except the things I'm not good at." She laughed

A small smile crawled onto your lips 'she's actually...kind of funny.'

Mi-Nyeo held out her hand and you grabbed it and walked over to the rest of the group with her unaware of the blush that spread across her cheeks.

The others did though

And they weren't happy.

Ä̷̦̲̖͓͓͕͚̲͖̬̮͇̗͚̦́͒̿̒͂t̷̢̩̻̰̠̗͓̟̤̪̰̻̮͎̓́̋̒̈́̐͌̇̓͗͆̌̐͘͝ ̶̖͔̮̖͚̘͔̲̞̲̾ă̷̢͙̬͓͉̣̖̘̘̒l̷̢̛̺̰̼̗̣̙̋̈́̐͘͜ļ̷̣̬̯̠̟̩̟͖͇̲͓̖͓̪̤̋̆̽̃̃̒́̈́̅͝

You took a seat beside Ali and Mi-Nyeo sat beside you.

'Why did y/n touch that filthy bitch. She's planning something and I don't like it. If she does anything to y/n I'll rip her apart myself.' As Gi-hun was lost in thought the old man snapped him out of it by putting a boney hand on Gi-hun's shoulder.

"You like her....dont you?" He asked gesturing towards you making Gi-hun turn his attention back to you. "There are others...you're not the only one. You should make a move whenever you can."

"Thanks,old man." Gi-hun said with a grateful smile ignoring the feeling of his blood boiling like lava in a volcano that would erupt at any minute. "Does anyone have any idea what the next game will be?" Gi-hun asked it was a random question and possibly stupid but he needed to make a distraction from his own mind.

As everyone shrugged you turned your attention to the walls and saw drawings on them the first one resembled red light, green light and another resembled Dalgona.

"Dalgona." You spoke up

"What?" Sangwoo asked

"It's the next game." You stated

"How do you know?" Gi-hun asked

"The games....they're all drawn on the wall in order however I can only see red light, green light and one that looks like Dangola. It has to be that one."

"Wow, you have really good eyesight." Ali complimented making you smile at him.

You turned your head to see Sangwoo was staring right at you with a sort of mischievous smirk that sent shivers down your spine you drifted your attention away from him to talk to the others not noticing the smirk on Sangwoo's face that grew wider.

After a few hours the square masked guard along with a few triangle masked guards came back out. "Lights out in ten minutes." The square masked guard said he gave you a Quick Look before leaving the room with the triangle guards.