𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄

✥❤︎✰🏳️‍🌈✰❤︎✥

✥❤︎✰🏳️‍🌈✰❤︎✥

𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛: 𝟷𝟼𝟻𝟼

Winona walked through the woods humming herself a tune as she walked in line as if she was on a tightrope, trying to balance herself as she kicked the leaves out of her path. Picking up sticks making patterns in the dirt as she twirled round throwing her skirt wherever she went, leading herself twirling herself in circles making herself dizzy as she stopped herself from falling over. 

The blonde was suddenly startled by a girl, who seemed the same age as her, in her teen years with dark black hair, slanted mouth to the right, staring at the blonde as if she had not seen a human girl before. 

"Where are you in these woods?" the black haired girl asked as the blonde simply nodded and continued walking past her as the girl turned to follow the blonde, following her sudden turns the blonde took to try and lose her. 

"Yes?" The blonde stopped to raise her eyebrows, hoping her questioning tone would get a reason of why she was being followed. 

"You are not supposed to be in these woods."

"Who is going to stop me?"

"Won't your family being following after you?"

"I do not have a family, not anymore, banished, for refusing marriage to a village boy." The blonde was taken a back when the dark-haired girl gasped loudly bringing her hand to her mouth in shock. 

"What?"

"Nothing. How would you like to follow me back to mine and my sister's cottage, to keep you warm for the night?"

"Do you have food?" The black-haired nodded as Winona shrugged and followed as the girl led the way. "I'm Winona by the way."

"I'm Mary."

"Nice to meet you."

✥❤︎✰🏳️‍🌈✰❤︎✥

"Winnieeee! I made a friend." Mary walked through the door leaving it open as Winona made her way in avoiding all the cobwebs, brushing a few that attached themselves to her shoulder turning round to see three faces, including Mary, up close to her inspecting her like she was something out of this world.

"Mary why have you bought... this here?"

"I have a name!"

"She smells weird doesn't she?" Mary turned slightly to Winnie as a girl younger than Winnie and not that much younger than Mary leaned closer to Winona and took a strand of her hair to her dainty fingers, twirling it round, dropping her hand down as her fingers traced the lace on Winona's dress. 

"She has't not a home to go to." Mary informed her sisters.

"Can we keep her?!" The blonde sister squealed jumping up and down. 

"Silence!" Winnie snapped at her.

"She refused a marriage to a village boy, then banished from her village."

"Just like us." The blonde squealed again

"Sarah!" Winnie snapped again as the blonde pouted as she looked at the ground moving back and getting lost in her own mind quickly as she twirled round behind her sister who continued to stare at Winona. 

"Sisters, gather, we shall discuss the situation at hand." Winnie puled her sisters into a close circle as they murmured amongst themselves. Winona took this as her chance to move from her position and look more round the small cottage. As the sisters did not notice Winona looking at their special book, reading many of the spells.

Winona jumped back as the book was slammed shut infront of her, Winnie snatching it from the table and holding it close to her chest. "What do you think you are doing?"

"Just looking."

"So, now you now what we are?"

"I am presuming witches?"

"And you are not going to run away?" The blonde asked with a hopeful look, like she was almost scared for the answer. 

"And why would I do that?" Winona shrugged as a smile shined on to Sarah's face, as well as Mary's as Winnie raised an eyebrow at the blonde girl.

"Now can we keep her?!" Sarah jumped up and down beside her older sister.

"We shall see..." Winnie hesitated. "But she can stay the night."

"I thank thee, I am... but exhausted." Winona sighed tiredly. 

"The bed is up there, it is not much, and we share it, as you can see there is not much room for two, let alone four people."

"I have no problem, at least I get some rest, I am grateful."

"Do we get to know your name?" Sarah interrupts her older sister. 

"Do I get to know yours?"

"My name is Winifred, you have already been acquainted with Mary, and this here is Sarah, we are the Sanderson Sisters."

"I'm Winona." 

✥❤︎✰🏳️‍🌈✰❤︎✥

Winona lay on the bed, facing up to look at the ceiling, Sarah in between her and Mary, with Winifred on the end next to Mary. "Are you comfortable?" The blonde whispered to Winona, Winona simply nodding in return.

"Why were you banished again from your village?" Sarah asks what felt like the millionth question.

"I refused to marry a village boy, why would I want to get married to a horrible creature we call boys? And I renounced the Lord's name." Winona smiled when Sarah gasped excitedly, clapping her hands. 

"Do you think you'll live with us forever?" 

"I don't know."

"Do you think you will become a witch too?"

"I don't know?"

"Do you think you'll see your family again?"

"I don't know."

"Do yo-"

"Sarah!" Winifred yelled at her sister from her side of the bed as Sarah went silent but still propped herself up as she starred at the blonde laying beside her. Winona closing her eyes as she felt sleep consume her body, before she felt a weight on her chest as she looked down to Sarah leaning on her with her arm drapped across her stomach. Winona left her as she was and closed her eyes again letting sleep consume her body till she was interrupted again.

"Are you finally asleep?" Sarah whispered to Winona.

"Not yet." Winona shook her head with a small smile.

✥❤︎✰🏳️‍🌈✰❤︎✥