𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

✥❤︎✰🏳️‍🌈✰❤︎✥

✥❤︎✰🏳️‍🌈✰❤︎✥

Winona woke up but with her eyes still closed as she shivered slightly as a cold breeze was sent through the small cottage due to the weather outside, Winona still feeling the ghost of her shiver on her neck but suddenly faded when she felt a pair of lips kissing gently down making her smile into her blanket.

"Go back to sleep my love it is still late into the night." Sarah whispered.

"What are you doing awake then?"

"Could not sleep." Sarah whispered brushing Winona's hair away from her face as Winona leaned in and started placing delicate kisses over Sarah's face. "Noni. Go to sleep." Winona didn't answer but trail her delicate kisses down to Sarah's neck. "Noni."

"Leave me be."

"Go to sleep."

"No. I want to be awake with you."

"Noni go to sleep. You always get grumpy when you stay up too late."

"Like I said, leave me be."

Sarah grabbed Winona's chin pushing her face away from her neck. "Go. To. Sleep!" Sarah placed a kiss to WInona's lips between each words, the last one lasting a little longer before Sarah let out a breathe shakily. "You knew exactly what you were doing."

"Why what's wrong?"

"I want to kiss you more."

"I am going to sleep, just like you told me."

"And thou does want to explain what is going on here?" Sarah and Winona slowly looked up to see Winnie and Mary standing tiredly over you.

"Um, Noni is... Noni is.. me and Noni-"

"Spit it out Sarah."

"I do not know the word for it either." Winona shrugged her arms laying down fiddling with her thumbs. 

"She- sh-s-sh- she is my p- my- we are in a-" Sarah sighed heavily.

"It is okay take your time." Winona rubbed her back.

"She is my forever Winnie. I do not know much about love, and what it does for you but all I know is that I feel love when I am with her.... with or without your permission." Winnie looked taken back, same as Mary and Winona that Sarah stood up for herself. 

"Damn girl you scored." Mary wheezed at her sister, bringing a small smile to Sarah's face as Winona tried not to laugh. 

"Winnie?"

"Even though your family, I kill you if you harm her."

"Yep got it." Winona froze in her spot, scared.

"She won't Winnie!"

"Mmm... I am going make to my bed. Do not keep me up you two."

"Goodnight." Winona smiled.

"Goodnight lovebirds." Mary wheezed again as she went to bed herself.

"Goodnight Mary." Winona chuckled as she flopped down back on the bed. "That was a relief was it not."

"Yes."

"You do not sound so sure, my love."

"I'm worried Winnie does not fully approve." Sarah sighed sadly as she rested her head on Winona's chest, her fingers dancing along Winona's bare skin.

"I know she is your sister, but do not worry about Winnie. We have each other, all I know for sure is that I complete as long as it stays that way forever. Now get some rest, my love."

"Goodnight Noni."

"Goodnight Sarah." Winona blew out the candle beside their bed snuggling up to Sarah once again as slumber took over their bodies once more. 

✥❤︎✰🏳️‍🌈✰❤︎✥